Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Want to Lessen Your Risk of Prostate Cancer, Men? Well, the Science is Settled!
Quote | Reply
You guys better get to work. As ambitious as this prescription is, I think scheduling your sessions on your Google calendar is probably the way to go. ;-)

Men Who Ejaculate More at Reduced Risk for Prostate Cancer, Studies Suggest.

"Scientific research from the past decade has suggested that there might be a link between more frequent ejaculation and a decreased risk of prostate cancer among men. Many of the most reliable methods of prevention are less sexy, however.

A 2016 study in European Eurology found that men who ejaculate 21 times or more per month were less likely to develop prostate cancer than those who ejaculated 4-7 times per month. This was a follow-up study from a 2004 Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) study which reported similar results."

Man, at my age just reading that first paragraph has tired me out!

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Want to Lessen Your Risk of Prostate Cancer, Men? Well, the Science is Settled! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Captain Canada training program

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply
Re: Want to Lessen Your Risk of Prostate Cancer, Men? Well, the Science is Settled! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If this study is true, Duffy is the cure for prostate cancer.
Quote Reply
Re: Want to Lessen Your Risk of Prostate Cancer, Men? Well, the Science is Settled! [Billabong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Billabong wrote:

CaptainCanada
Aug 29, 09 17:16
Post #2 of 35 (18502 views)
Monday:
AM: wake up, masturbate
PM: clean bike, drive to coffee shop and hang out and look like I am training

Tuesday:
PM: Go to pool, find excuse not to swim, soak in hot tub and flirt with female swimmers. Go to pub and drink beer.

Wednesday:
AM: wake up, think about masturbating, go back to sleep
PM: short run, as in from home to video store and back. Watch three movies. masturbate.

Thursday:
AM: run 28km, bike 180km, swim 5km
PM: spend entire evening bragging online about huge training week

Friday:
AM: masturbate
PM: masturbate

Saturday:
AM: sleep in
PM: watch video of Kona. Count as training.

Sunday:
Scheduled day off.
Cheat and masturbate anyway.

Like yours, this is theoretical. Sometimes I masturbate more.

===============
Trump is like a terrible DJ in an awesome club.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I told my wife about this study and asked if she wanted to help to make sure I lived longer. She said that she'd give me a hand.
Quote Reply
Re: Want to Lessen Your Risk of Prostate Cancer, Men? Well, the Science is Settled! [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SallyShortyPnts wrote:
Billabong wrote:

CaptainCanada
Aug 29, 09 17:16
Post #2 of 35 (18502 views)
Monday:
PM: clean bike, drive to coffee shop and hang out and look like I am training

Tuesday:
PM: Go to pool, find excuse not to swim, soak in hot tub and flirt with female swimmers. Go to pub and drink beer.

Wednesday:
AM: wake up, think about masturbating, go back to sleep
PM: short run, as in from home to video store and back. Watch three movies. masturbate.

Thursday:
AM: run 28km, bike 180km, swim 5km
PM: spend entire evening bragging online about huge training week

Friday:
AM: masturbate
PM: masturbate

Saturday:
AM: sleep in
PM: watch video of Kona. Count as training.

Sunday:
Scheduled day off.
Cheat and masturbate anyway.

Like yours, this is theoretical. Sometimes I masturbate more.

===============
Trump is like a terrible DJ in an awesome club.

This is a very impressive training plan.

Quote Reply
Re: Want to Lessen Your Risk of Prostate Cancer, Men? Well, the Science is Settled! [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
I told my wife about this study and asked if she wanted to help to make sure I lived longer. She said that she'd give me a hand.

Bada-bing, bada-boom! Rimshot! ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
found that men who ejaculate 21 times or more per month were less likely to develop prostate cancer than those who ejaculated 4-7 times per month. //

Forget about the 21+ times a month, those are the untouchable pros. What I want to know is the 4 to 7 times better than 0? Or are we just wasting time and energy for no benefit? Us old married guys need something to give to our wives to show they are part of the solution and not the problem!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Want to Lessen Your Risk of Prostate Cancer, Men? Well, the Science is Settled! [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
found that men who ejaculate 21 times or more per month were less likely to develop prostate cancer than those who ejaculated 4-7 times per month. //

Forget about the 21+ times a month, those are the untouchable pros. What I want to know is the 4 to 7 times better than 0? Or are we just wasting time and energy for no benefit? Us old married guys need something to give to our wives to show they are part of the solution and not the problem!!!

I hear you. 21-plus times monthly seems like a bit of stretch goal to me. 4 to 7 seems to be a goal that's both difficult and yet achievable with some decent work. ;-)

Quote Reply