Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

House of Reps passed “we are idiots and pandering to Christians because we can’t get anything of substance done act”...
Quote | Reply
...AKA: “Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act“.

What a bunch of buffoons. To call them retarded would be an insult to good friend, David, who has Down syndrome.

http://thehill.com/...20-week-abortion-ban

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: House of Reps passed “we are idiots and pandering to Christians because we can’t get anything of substance done act”... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
...AKA: “Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act“.

What a bunch of buffoons. To call them retarded would be an insult to good friend, David, who has Down syndrome.

http://thehill.com/...20-week-abortion-ban

I wholeheartedly endorse your message. <<hugs>>

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: House of Reps passed “we are idiots and pandering to Christians because we can’t get anything of substance done act”... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If a 20 week ban ended the discussion forever, I can live with that. 20 weeks gives you plenty of time to make the decision. Brain development occurs pretty rapidly after that, etc.

But it doesn't end at 20 weeks.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: House of Reps passed “we are idiots and pandering to Christians because we can’t get anything of substance done act”... [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
If a 20 week ban ended the discussion forever, I can live with that. 20 weeks gives you plenty of time to make the decision. Brain development occurs pretty rapidly after that, etc.

Well, the discussion has been dormant for quite some time, then these idiots decide to do this...today.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I assume this guy voted for it. A true believer.

http://www.post-gazette.com/...stories/201710030018
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So 5 months? Youngest preemie to live is 5 months and 1 week. I'd say this falls under the viability test. Why do you hate babies?
Quote Reply
Re: House of Reps passed “we are idiots and pandering to Christians because we can’t get anything of substance done act”... [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FishyJoe wrote:
I assume this guy voted for it. A true believer.

http://www.post-gazette.com/...stories/201710030018

Well, Bill Clinton has taught us that it’s not what you do in your personal life that matters, it’s where you stand on the issues.

:)

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
j p o wrote:

Well, the discussion has been dormant for quite some time, then these idiots decide to do this...today.

Not really, but you can think that if you want. You must must not listen to candidates speak.
Quote Reply
Re: House of Reps passed “we are idiots and pandering to Christians because we can’t get anything of substance done act”... [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
So 5 months? Youngest preemie to live is 5 months and 1 week. I'd say this falls under the viability test. Why do you hate babies?

Friend of mine just had twins born after 24 weeks.

One died. The other survived, finally home after 6 months in the hospital.

Heart wrenching.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: House of Reps passed “we are idiots and pandering to Christians because we can’t get anything of substance done act”... [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Duffy wrote:
j p o wrote:

Not really, but you can think that if you want. You must must not listen to candidates speak.

I don’t. I can’t fucking stand listening to politicians speak.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
windywave wrote:
Duffy wrote:
j p o wrote:

I don’t. I can’t fucking stand listening to politicians speak.

One needs to know one's enemy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
windywave wrote:

Heart wrenching.

That's really sad. I hope the other one is doing okay.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Duffy wrote:
windywave wrote:

Heart wrenching.

That's really sad. I hope the other one is doing okay.

Problems. Probably for life. We’ll see.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
j p o wrote:

Makes you wonder what other headline they are trying to bury.
Quote Reply