Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Duffy- Ever Seen This? Dock Surfing..
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Duffy- Ever Seen This? Dock Surfing.. [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw that awhile back, not sure how I feel about it really. So some surfers never have to paddle again?

Anyway there are many variations on this too, saw some guys jumping off of jet skis into waves( not towed, but jumping). And I was in the line up here by my house and I actually saw a guy on a super beat up long sponge board with almost a tow in board under his arm, no leash. He would catch the wave on the long board, then flip the short board spinning in the air, and then jump off the long board onto it. Dude had it down perfect.

And this was a long board break where short board guys never get the waves, have to sit 10 seconds inside the logs and by then there are already several on the wave. It was the most innovative way I ever saw to combating those guys with there 10'6" logs that catch the wave when it is a wind swell..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
First of all it’s not going to “change surfing forever”. That’s just ridiculous.

Secondly, yes I’ve seen it. I saw it about 2 weeks before the last time someone here made a thread about it.

Thirdly, I predict that sometime between 3-12 months from now someone else will post a thread with a link to this same video titled “hey Duffy have you seen this?”

Fourthly, that looks really fun.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Duffy- Ever Seen This? Dock Surfing.. [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
First of all it’s not going to “change surfing forever”. That’s just ridiculous.

Secondly, yes I’ve seen it. I saw it about 2 weeks before the last time someone here made a thread about it.

Thirdly, I predict that sometime between 3-12 months from now someone else will post a thread with a link to this same video titled “hey Duffy have you seen this?”

Fourthly, that looks really fun.

LMAO!! Sorry I missed that thread!! I'll be sure to look for the new one in 3-4 months.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It’ll make the Facebook loop. Usually these things are on a 3-6 month cycle (like Disturbed’s cover of Sound of Silence).

Best cover ever!

Surfing will never be the same!

Fitness trainers hate him!

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply