Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey Redskins
Quote | Reply
Remind me why you don't want to give Cousins a contract.

Ho-ly shit ...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Redskins [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Because Dan Snyder is still butt hurt that his boy RGIII was eventually proven to be the lesser quarterback.

Gnothi Seauton.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You’re racist.

It’s the Washington NFL team.

Didn’t they teach you empathy at white privilege university?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Baller.

Looking forward to seeing him in black & gold in 2018.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is now way he is coming back. Sadly. They will craft a contract that screws Washington if they only tag him with the middle tag.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Redskins [Dan Os Fan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's a middle tag?

He's gone next year, no doubt. They've jerked him around since day one and he doesn't need their bullshit. They'd have won the game (if their defense could have held) with that dropped end zone pass to whatshisnuts. Dropped a laser strike perfectly placed, and he couldn't hold on. You can't fault Cousins for any of that loss.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Redskins [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Franchise Tag, Non-exclusive tag and the Transition tag.

With the non-exclusive tag he will get 28 mill. And can negotiate with other clubs and the Skins can match a contract he signs with other clubs. I just assume his agent will put enough opt outs or guaranteed money that the Skins won't match it if he signs with another club.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He is pretty much everything you could want in a franchise QB.

It pains me to say it but I think he is gone after this year. I just don't think he wants to be in DC.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Remind me why you don't want to give Cousins a contract.

Ho-ly shit ...

I watched the first 3 quarters and was wondering where the hell he's been. He was having a pretty damn good game.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dan Snyder couldn't have screwed this up more if he tried. Cousins is getting $24m this year and if they tag him a third time it jumps to $34.5m next year. Their crappy offer essentially gave Cousins one more year guaranteed.
Quote Reply