Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Unlimited Coaching Budget, Who would you go with? [ttreise] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unlimited budget? Move to Arizona and train under bob bowman and Michael phelps.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Unlimited Coaching Budget, Who would you go with? [peace242000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Am I the only one who would pick a woman other than the guy who said "hot female pro"?

Just curious but what are your reasons for picking a woman over a man?

Last edited by: Sanuk: Nov 20, 17 13:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jenny McCarthy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would go for a coach who has the ability to get an athlete to the top, pure development from grassroots to world stage....... hmmmmmm Who is Tailor Knibbs coach? That person turned her from a really good junior to a world champion and beyond.

I need that coach (and some better genetics.... OK a lot better genetics, I also need to start actually entering the lottery ha)

"The lion doesn't concern itself with the opinions of the sheep"
Last edited by: NessTri: Nov 25, 17 19:08
Quote Reply
Re: Unlimited Coaching Budget, Who would you go with? [NessTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would go for a coach who has the ability to get an athlete to the top, pure development from grassroots to world stage....... hmmmmmm Who is Tailor Knibbs coach? That person turned her from a really good junior to a world champion and beyond.

-------

that coach would be 3 people

Jennifer Hutchison...Ian O'Brien (won 2016 Jr world title) and current coach Neal Henderson (won 2017 Jr world title).......it's almost unheard of to take an athlete from grassroots to world stage. athletes move around far too soon to really showcase that talent.

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Last edited by: B_Doughtie: Nov 25, 17 19:14
Quote Reply
Re: Unlimited Coaching Budget, Who would you go with? [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks B_Doughtie ...Nice.

She is a phenom! Sooooo maybe I hire all 3 of them?

I just googled it (I should have just done that before) so here goes.... https://www.triathlon.org/...s/80643/taylor_knibb

So it seems Jennifer Hutchinson of Trident Junior team coached her as a junior to mid 2015. Building the foundation.

Iain O'Brien coached Knibb to her first elite race (that she won). Then through a long list of elite wins/podiums and a World Cup podium, WTS 11th and a World Junior title in 2016, with more podiums in 2017 and a 4th in a world cup in Italy ....and so on into 2017

Neal Henderson seems to have picked her up a couple of months before worlds 2017.

On this pathway she will be one to watch in 2018 oh boy!

-------

that coach would be 3 people

Jennifer Hutchison...Ian O'Brien (won 2016 Jr world title) and current coach Neal Henderson (won 2017 Jr world title).......it's almost unheard of to take an athlete from grassroots to world stage. athletes move around far too soon to really showcase that talent.[/quote]
"The lion doesn't concern itself with the opinions of the sheep"
Quote Reply

Prev Next