Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Las Vegas shooting [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The same thing will happen that has happened after every single mass shooting, nothing.

Are you insane man, did you forget about the thoughts and prayers?? At least we got that going for us...

Quote Reply
Re: Las Vegas shooting [anal_serenity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you not been reading the news ? This is happening globally. France, UK, Belgium and yes the US to name a few. Whether it's a suicide bomber or a madman makes no difference. Many are going to blame the guns, fine go for it but at the same time you damn well better blame the explosives, the trucks, the knives, the pressure cooker etc. there is no fucking difference. Evil will find a tool to do mass harm. What is the answer, how the fuck do I know but I can guarantee you that banning guns is not going to stop this shit.

My wife and I were there that night running for our life and i can tell you one thing for sure, I desperately wanted even my lowly .22 bolt action target rifle to have something to protect my family and myself with. The worst feeling experienced wasn't the terror or fear of dying it was being fucking helpless. I don't wish harm on anyone, ever, but reality is, there are many in this world that only wish harm on others and they will not stop, even if you remove the guns (just read about Nice France if you don't believe me). I hope to God that I am never in a helpless situation like this again.

Would sure be nice to hear gun control advocates argue about the breakdown of community, families, faith, social interaction being a primary cause. Instead we get idiotic comments from people like Hillary Clinton and silencers. Just fucking stupid and not productive to the real issue.

Now, I do believe that auto weapons with high capacity and anything that allows a high rate of fire should be outlawed.

Forgive me for my rant, it's not my normal attitude but things have changed a bit for me and my family.
Quote Reply
Re: Las Vegas shooting [CBJFan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's not that people are blaming guns, but regulating their availability. Also there is no conflict between regulating guns and also looking into social issues like break down of families. Your rant is mostly incoherent, but then that's pretty much what a rant is.
Quote Reply
Re: Las Vegas shooting [LorenzoP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let the conspiracy theories begin!! https://www.usatoday.com/...reno-home/752243001/
Quote Reply
Re: Las Vegas shooting [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
Let the conspiracy theories begin!! https://www.usatoday.com/...reno-home/752243001/

Probably someone hoping to find some of his guns. Would be funny if they found a working booby trap instead.
Quote Reply
Re: Las Vegas shooting [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
orphious wrote:

Probably someone hoping to find some of his guns. Would be funny if they found a working booby trap instead.

Probably exactly that.
Quote Reply
Re: Las Vegas shooting [LorenzoP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
It's not that people are blaming guns, but regulating their availability.

Guns are regulated.

Btw, I went to a concert on Saturday night at the Arizona State Fair.

Zero security entering the fairgrounds and zero security entering the concert venue.

The guy sitting in front of me had a pistol in his wasteband. I’m pretty confident he wasn’t the only person armed there.

If that was California there would have been metal detectors and frisking going on (and I would have felt less safe).

Just sayin.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Las Vegas shooting [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A couple of things I've heard and I don't have verification that they are true but

1. A general practitioner had been subscribing Valium to him for about 4 years.

2. He owned two planes. I wonder, if it would have been impossible for him to get his hands on all these machine guns, how the fatalities and injuries would have differed if he had filled his plane up with explosives and flew it into the crowd of 20,000?

I haven't read the entire thread, apologies if this has already been mentioned.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Las Vegas shooting [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Las Vegas shooting [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can we give lashings to people who make up stories like this?
Quote Reply

Prev Next