Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Eye tattoos are not a good idea. Ya think??
Quote | Reply
Sometimes people get exactly what they deserve. How utterly stupid can you be?

Eyeball tattoo left Ottawa woman with blurry vision: Artist says he did nothing wrong

http://www.cbc.ca/...-blindness-1.4313799

Facepalm...
Quote Reply
Re: Eye tattoos are not a good idea. Ya think?? [Furiosa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who knew? I thought this was going to be about getting eyeliner tattooed on. I never could have guessed that voluntarily letting some dumbass stick a needle in your eye was a bad idea.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Eye tattoos are not a good idea. Ya think?? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well her boyfriend had applied it, like, 20 times before so he must know what he's doing. Now she will sue him for negligence and damages. I hope she loses.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If only she could have seen it coming.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Eye know, right?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Eye tattoos are not a good idea. Ya think?? [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bahahahaha
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The GOOD news is that the tattoo artist is now her FORMER boyfriend! At least this power couple should not be making babies, thereby keeping society a little more safe from complete and utter stupidity.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tattoos are not a good idea. Ya think??

fixed it for you
Quote Reply
Re: Eye tattoos are not a good idea. Ya think?? [tri_yoda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
True enough! But especially the ones that involve sticking a needle into one's EYEBALL. She probably looked at the eclipse, too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"When he got his own scleral tattoo, Brown said he had a similar reaction, but eye drops helped it go away within a few weeks. Of the over 20 eye tattoos he's done, Brown said this is the second to go wrong."

only the second out of twenty? People just need to lighten up.
Quote Reply
Re: Eye tattoos are not a good idea. Ya think?? [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Definitely the sort of qualitt the airline industry should aspire to
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I read this earlier and thought...WTF??

In other news, drinking clorox should be avoided. Apparently it's not good for the GI tract, although it's gluten free.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is no "eye" in "no regerts."

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As an update to this unfortunate story, she now faces surgical removal of her tattooed eyeball because sometimes, there's just no fixing stupid.

https://www.yahoo.com/...sight-165845064.html

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Eye tattoos are not a good idea. Ya think?? [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SallyShortyPnts wrote:
As an update to this unfortunate story, she now faces surgical removal of her tattooed eyeball because sometimes, there's just no fixing stupid.

not sure how someone gets to the point where they convince themself that this would be a good eyedea!

Eye googled eyeball tattoo images and man are there some freaky looking people that poped up on that search.
Last edited by: SkipG: Dec 1, 17 21:18
Quote Reply
Re: Eye tattoos are not a good idea. Ya think?? [SkipG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SkipG wrote:

Eye googled eyeball tattoo images and man are there some freaky looking people that poped up on that search.

After reading your post I googled that too. Yikes! The eye tattoos aren't the worse of it. There was some serious mental illness on display.

Back to the eye tattoo - there is no way I would let anyone get near my eye with a needle.
Quote Reply
Re: Eye tattoos are not a good idea. Ya think?? [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SallyShortyPnts wrote:

Eye missed this post originally. Curses on you for bumping it! jk. I can't un-see the pictures of her eye after it went bad--eye bet she wishes she could too! Thank god she only did it one eye. At least she can get a glass i, or wear an I-patch. argh!
Last edited by: zed707: Dec 1, 17 22:34
Quote Reply
Re: Eye tattoos are not a good idea. Ya think?? [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
SkipG wrote:

After reading your post I googled that too. Yikes! The eye tattoos aren't the worse of it. There was some serious mental illness on display.
like this one?

http://assets.rebelcircus.com/...43_1422901487453.jpg
Quote Reply
Re: Eye tattoos are not a good idea. Ya think?? [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
The eye tattoos aren't the worse of it. There was some serious mental illness on display.

Bigot.

How dare you question people’s choices of identity.

White male privilege on full display!

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Eye tattoos are not a good idea. Ya think?? [SkipG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SkipG wrote:
SallyShortyPnts wrote:

not sure how someone gets to the point where they convince themself that this would be a good eyedea!

It's absolutely insane. At 24 years old she has a fully developed frontal cortex so I'm not sure what her excuse is.
Quote Reply