Prev Next
Re: This is bullshit that needs to stop. [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
windywave wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Crank wrote:
veganerd wrote:
So youre arguing no room for nuance? We have to be all in or all out? We arent allowed to celebrate the positive aspects of a person while calling out thier bullshit?

Does your theory apply equally to everyone, no matter who the person to be celebrated is?

Yes. No one is all bad or all good. Its not a difficult concept to grasp.

Hitler's good qualities.... Go!

Do you honestly think hitler never did a kind thing for anyone? Or that he didnt find beauty in many of the things you do? Do you really need an answer to this question or were you trying to play gotcha?

I am not aware of any acts of kindness he performed. I need an answer.
Quote Reply
Re: This is bullshit that needs to stop. [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
veganerd wrote:
windywave wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Crank wrote:
veganerd wrote:
So youre arguing no room for nuance? We have to be all in or all out? We arent allowed to celebrate the positive aspects of a person while calling out thier bullshit?

Does your theory apply equally to everyone, no matter who the person to be celebrated is?

Do you honestly think hitler never did a kind thing for anyone? Or that he didnt find beauty in many of the things you do? Do you really need an answer to this question or were you trying to play gotcha?

Before i give you an answer on positive aspects of the man, are you incapable of knowing that people are not one dimensional? Even hitler?

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

• He passed the world's first animal rights legislation
  • He passed the world's first anti-smoking legislation
  • He opened centers where unmarried woman could give up kids for adoption, anonymously.
  • He build the Autobahn

Quote Reply
Re: This is bullshit that needs to stop. [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
orphious wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/...d-as-cat-in-hat.html

This is the kind of shit that pisses me off and the kind of shit that got the orange hair Don elected in the 1st place. What a fucking hypocrite!! For petes sake.. Dr Seuss a racist? Give me a fucking break.

sure, sounds kinda stupid.

on the other hand, you know what else is bullshit and needs to stop? someone reading about something like this and deciding, "because of this, i'm going to vote for donald trump." if that's how your brain works, you are stupid and deserve derision.

That's the thing. It's not just this. It's the constant stupidity. And it is constant.

again, if "other people are constantly stupid" is the reason that you choose for voting for a particular candidate, then you too are stupid and deserve to be reminded of it.

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: This is bullshit that needs to stop. [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

• He opened centers where unmarried woman could give up kids for adoption, anonymously.
  • He build the Autobahn

And theres more!
He was kind to children
He was kind to performers and cared about their safety
He was a powerful speaker. (Yes you can acknowledge that without agreeing with his message)

I hope windywave hates art, movies, and music because i wouldnt want him to have anything in common with hitler who was known to enjoy all those things.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
windywave wrote:
veganerd wrote:
windywave wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Crank wrote:
veganerd wrote:

Before i give you an answer on positive aspects of the man, are you incapable of knowing that people are not one dimensional? Even hitler?

It is possible
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

• He build the Autobahn

And theres more!
He was kind to children
He was a powerful speaker. (Yes you can acknowledge that without agreeing with his message)

I hope windywave hates art, movies, and music because i wouldnt want him to have anything in common with hitler who was known to enjoy all those things.

Just preserving your appreciation of Hitler for the future.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

• He build the Autobahn

And theres more!
He was kind to children

Just preserving your appreciation of Hitler for the future.

Good luck with that

Quote Reply

Prev Next