Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Steven Seagal Joins the Kneeling NFLer Fight: Calls Kneelers "Disgusting"
Quote | Reply
Celebrities and athletes sure do seem to have a lot of opinions about things they are actually very poorly informed about, don't they?

Now Steven "Karate Men Bruise On The Inside!" Seagal has joined the argument over NFL players kneeling during the playing of the National Anthem, calling players' anthem protests disgusting.

No doubt, Seagal will soon be under siege and marked for death by social justice warriors out for justice. ;-)

Steven Seagal calls NFL anthem protests 'disgusting'

"Actor Steven Seagal on Wednesday blasted National Football League (NFL) players who are kneeling in protest during the national anthem.

“I think it’s outrageous, I think it’s a joke, it’s disgusting,” he told ITV’s “Good Morning Britain.” “I respect the American flag.”

“I myself have risked my life countless times for the American flag and I don’t understand or agree with this kind of behavior,” Seagal added. “I think it’s an outrage.”

“I believe in free speech, I believe that everyone’s entitled to their own opinion, but I don’t agree that they should hold the United States of America or the world hostage by taking a venue where people are tuning in to watch a football game and imposing their political views.”

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Steven Seagal Joins the Kneeling NFLer Fight: Calls Kneelers "Disgusting" [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Ruskies should stay out of it...(the Canadians are fine but we have to draw the line somewhere)!

https://www.vanityfair.com/...-russian-citizenship

Last edited by: JD21: Sep 27, 17 12:56
Quote Reply
Re: Steven Seagal Joins the Kneeling NFLer Fight: Calls Kneelers "Disgusting" [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:
The Ruskies should stay out of it...(the Canadians are fine but we have to draw the line somewhere)!

https://www.vanityfair.com/...-russian-citizenship

LOL! Maybe he helped hack the election. ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: Steven Seagal Joins the Kneeling NFLer Fight: Calls Kneelers "Disgusting" [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It can only be a matter of time before David Hasselhoff weighs in with his opinion.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm keeping my powder dry until I hear from Scott Baio.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Steven Seagal Joins the Kneeling NFLer Fight: Calls Kneelers "Disgusting" [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where's Beyonce and Jayz when you need them?
Quote Reply
Re: Steven Seagal Joins the Kneeling NFLer Fight: Calls Kneelers "Disgusting" [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
God I'd love to hear George Carlin right about now.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My dad died of brain cancer and....

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:

“I myself have risked my life countless times for the American flag and I don’t understand or agree with this kind of behavior,” Seagal added. “I think it’s an outrage.”

Oh really?
Quote Reply
Re: Steven Seagal Joins the Kneeling NFLer Fight: Calls Kneelers "Disgusting" [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
It can only be a matter of time before David Hasselhoff weighs in with his opinion.

My dad died of brain cancer and...

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Steven Seagal Joins the Kneeling NFLer Fight: Calls Kneelers "Disgusting" [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:

My dad died of brain cancer and...

You guys are too, too funny. :-)

Quote Reply