Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kona Championship Fantasy Game
Quote | Reply
Some of you know me, some don't but I spent about 8 years going to Kona for various different companies and one of my favorite memories was the night before the race. Every year a couple dozen industry folks, and by that I mean journalist, coaches, non-qualified Pro athletes, various people who are on site to work for different triathlon related brands, spouses/significant others of Pro athletes racing the next day..., would gather at a local watering hole and we would have a little Kona pool. The buy in was $5 or $10 per entry and you picked your top three men and top three women and the person with the best selections when the race was played out...would take home all the cash. Now, this is all allegedly, as none of us would actually gamble...

The last several years I have not been to the Big Island as I have been on expo at IM Louisville or other things and I really missed this little function. Last year I decided to do a little contest and host a Kona Champsionship Fantasy game. We had a few hundred entries and I think it was pretty fun. This year we are hosting it again and have a few companies joining in to add to the prizes. If it sounds like something you would enjoy, register here https://1.shortstack.com/R7VNSM#&gid=1&pid=1 It is totally free.

Chance Regina
President
AVC Enterprises
Quote Reply
Re: Kona Championship Fantasy Game [chance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i shared on facebook and will mention on our podcast
Quote Reply
Re: Kona Championship Fantasy Game [trifantasy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Really appreciate it.

Chance Regina
President
AVC Enterprises
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I loved the night before festivities although I never seem to win any money.

Count me in on this one!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cool contest. Would love to win some more of that great Fusion gear.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any updates... Just wondering how I fared.
Quote Reply
Re: Kona Championship Fantasy Game [RobAllen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We are working through the entries but it has been a longer process due to the celebrations we have had around Patrick Lange. Probably be the middle of next week before we send out the announcement with the winners.

Chance Regina
President
AVC Enterprises
Quote Reply