Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

F#*k your travel ban
Quote | Reply
One of my coworkers is from Iran. Doesn't have Canadian citizenship yet. In November he is supposed to go to New Jersey for a conference. However, thanks to Fuckface Trump he can't go.

That means that I will likely have to go. I am in Jersey next week. I don't want to go again in November.

Fuck you idiots for voting for Trump. I hate you all.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: F#*k your travel ban [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Anyone who is actively trying to become Canadian clearly can't be trusted.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Didn’t you just start a thread about people who aren’t allowed into Canada?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
One of my coworkers is from Iran. Doesn't have Canadian citizenship yet. In November he is supposed to go to New Jersey for a conference. However, thanks to Fuckface Trump he can't go.

That means that I will likely have to go. I am in Jersey next week. I don't want to go again in November.

As an American, I thank you in your effort and sacrifice toward keeping my family safe.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

The real issue is what kind of organization holds their conferences in NJ? Is it in Atlantic City? You poor bastard. Nobody should ever be forced to go to NJ.
Quote Reply
Re: F#*k your travel ban [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I started a thread about a specific person with a criminal record who isn't allowed into Canada. Someone who served 7 years in prison for espionage.

This guy has no record. He's as straight-laced as they come.

He's guilty of being born in Iran.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll break out the log splitter and you can come over and pretend it's yours.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: F#*k your travel ban [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
BLeP wrote:

The real issue is what kind of organization holds their conferences in NJ? Is it in Atlantic City? You poor bastard. Nobody should ever be forced to go to NJ.

Not Atlantic City.

Last edited by: BLeP: Sep 26, 17 12:10
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

He's guilty...

You said it, not me.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: F#*k your travel ban [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
I'll break out the log splitter and you can come over and pretend it's yours.

LOL!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's strange, I knew there was a travel ban preventing foreigners from certain countries coming into the US, but I thought it excluded all of New Jersey. I'll have to go back and read the fine print.
Quote Reply
Re: F#*k your travel ban [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: F#*k your travel ban [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
He's guilty of being born in Iran.

Looks like he stepped out of the birth canal in the wrong neighborhood.
Quote Reply
Re: F#*k your travel ban [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am amazed that not one person pointed out that the reason I am upset is because of how the travel ban affects me and not my Iranian coworker so much. Which would’ve been a fair criticism.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
DJRed wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Not Atlantic City.

Ok. Fine. Then, what exit?
Quote Reply
Re: F#*k your travel ban [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EndlessH2O wrote:
BLeP wrote:
DJRed wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Not Atlantic City.

Ok. Fine. Then, what exit?

North of Jersey City.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
I am amazed that not one person pointed out that the reason I am upset is because of how the travel ban affects me and not my Iranian coworker so much. Which would’ve been a fair criticism.

Suck it up Canuck, we all have to do things to make our immigrant population happy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Just skip the conference and head into the City.
Quote Reply
Re: F#*k your travel ban [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Newark?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
windywave wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Newark?

If you want to die.
Quote Reply