Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: %&^# Global Warming [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
vitus979 wrote:
Although in fairness 90 degrees is a lot closer to being really hot than 40 degrees is to being really cold.

lol. No.

a nuanced but ultimately compelling argument. i'm sold.

Really depends on where you are from and what you are used to. 90 F to me is unbearably hot (especially because it's almost always humid too).

40 F? Also depends on the month. 40 F in October feels damned cold. 40 F in February feels downright balmy.

All I meant was 90 is a lot closer to as hot as it can get and to the point where people start having trouble than 40 is. You can have people get heat stroke in 90 degree weather, no one is going to get frost bite or hypothermia playing sports in 40 degree weather. Not to mention you can always just put on more clothes when it's cold, you can't keep disrobing when it's 90 degrees nor would it do you much good anyway.

But Vitus just loves to argue...over everything...all the time.
Quote Reply
Re: %&^# Global Warming [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
BLeP wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
vitus979 wrote:
Although in fairness 90 degrees is a lot closer to being really hot than 40 degrees is to being really cold.

lol. No.

Really depends on where you are from and what you are used to. 90 F to me is unbearably hot (especially because it's almost always humid too).

40 F? Also depends on the month. 40 F in October feels damned cold. 40 F in February feels downright balmy.

All I meant was 90 is a lot closer to as hot as it can get and to the point where people start having trouble than 40 is. You can have people get heat stroke in 90 degree weather, no one is going to get frost bite or hypothermia playing sports in 40 degree weather. Not to mention you can always just put on more clothes when it's cold, you can't keep disrobing when it's 90 degrees nor would it do you much good anyway.

I agree with you.

Although if you were from Nambia, you might not agree.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: %&^# Global Warming [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
BLeP wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
vitus979 wrote:

lol. No.

I agree with you.

Are you saying Vitus is from Nambia?
Quote Reply
Re: %&^# Global Warming [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
BLeP wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
BLeP wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
vitus979 wrote:

lol. No.

I agree with you.

Are you saying Vitus is from Nambia?

Yes. That's why he voted Trump.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply

Prev Next