Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey BK - you forgot to post this article today
Quote | Reply
I know you're busy spreading the love about the Not For Long league this morning so thought I'd help you out with your pursuit of truth and justice... ;)

https://www.nytimes.com/...&WT.nav=top-news
Quote Reply
Re: Hey BK - you forgot to post this article today [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're too early. I don't think the official talking points / excuses have been issued yet...

3SIXTY5cycling.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wanna be first "But, but Hilary" Not saying BK would ever say that I just wanted to be first.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: Hey BK - you forgot to post this article today [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lock her up is all BK has to say about that, in his Forrest Gump voice. ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have been anxiously waiting for this thread since my morning coffee / news sweep. *cue popcorn meme*
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's almost as if Trump knew their lawyers were going to admit this and created a ruckus just to divert attention.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
I know you're busy spreading the love about the Not For Long league this morning so thought I'd help you out with your pursuit of truth and justice... ;)

Have I given any indication that I'm a fan of the Orange-Haired Wonder or those within his circle? Here's a hint: Johnson/Weld 2016.

Also, while every single stinking little thing seems to be politicized these days, I'm trying to avoid jumping into that fetid fever swamp ever again, thank you very much. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Hey BK - you forgot to post this article today [MOP_Roy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have to admit, I'm rather disappointed that this thread has not gotten more responses. My assumptions of the denizens of the LR have been shattered.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey BK - you forgot to post this article today [MOP_Roy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MOP_Roy wrote:
I have to admit, I'm rather disappointed that this thread has not gotten more responses. My assumptions of the denizens of the LR have been shattered.

#1. My name isn't quite the draw it once was. ;-)

#2. The hed isn't clicky-baity enough.

#3. Most people are probably sick unto death of hearing about emails, private emails, hacked emails, etc. I know I just became a little nauseated (thank you for that past correction, Mr. Klehner ;-) even thinking about them.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Hey BK - you forgot to post this article today [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
axlsix3 wrote:

Have I given any indication that I'm a fan of the Orange-Haired Wonder or those within his circle? Here's a hint: Johnson/Weld 2016.

Also, while every single stinking little thing seems to be politicized these days, I'm trying to avoid jumping into that fetid fever swamp ever again, thank you very much. ;-)

Come on big fella, the water is much cooler in the swamp.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
# 10

sometimes
Quote Reply
Re: Hey BK - you forgot to post this article today [hillier99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hillier99 wrote:
You're too early. I don't think the official talking points / excuses have been issued yet...

i must say, you guys are much quicker on the draw than i realized. i owe you all an apology. i grossly underestimated you all. my very bad bad.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you read the article?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Hey BK - you forgot to post this article today [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can only see that some top Trump advisors used private email, then the story disappears and a screen tells me I've used my 10 articles this month. (Yes, I'm totally progressive.) Also it also looked as if the names of the writers were in oriental script.

So, what is the story? Where these government employees? High ranking? Cabinet members?

Anxiously awaiting the details. Thanks in advance.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Hey BK - you forgot to post this article today [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Clear your cookies and you should be able to read the whole article. Or get a subscription. Key point is:

At least six of President Trump’s closest advisers occasionally used private email addresses to discuss White House matters, current and former officials said on Monday.

Officials are supposed to use government emails for their official duties so their conversations are available to the public and those conducting oversight. But it is not illegal for White House officials to use private email accounts as long as they forward work-related messages to their work accounts so they can be preserved.

While the private email accounts spurred accusations of hypocrisy from Democrats, there are differences. Mrs. Clinton stored classified information on a private server, and she exclusively used a private account for her government work, sending or receiving tens of thousands of emails. The content and frequency of the Trump advisers’ emails remain unknown, but Trump administration officials described the use of personal accounts as sporadic. The emails have not been made public.

Most of Mr. Trump’s aides used popular commercial email services like Gmail. Mr. Kushner created a domain, IJKFamily.com, in December to host his family’s personal email. That domain was hosted by GoDaddy on a server in Arizona, records show.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I'm starting to get the picture. However, could you post a few more just so the image is clear in my mind?

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not what I was asking for. My personal curse or thorn is that frequently people say to me, "do you know that you look like . . . .:"

________
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply