Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How is it possible no one has mentioned the US is now at war again.....
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: How is it possible no one has mentioned the US is now at war again..... [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
because we aren't.
Quote Reply
Re: How is it possible no one has mentioned the US is now at war again..... [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump can declare all the wars his heart desires, unfortunately the NORK foreign minister skipped school the day the US civics lesson was taught on the US Congress can declare war.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
War of words maybe.
The Fat boy seem to know about as much as an average American on who can declare war.
Quote Reply
Re: How is it possible no one has mentioned the US is now at war again..... [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
Trump can declare all the wars his heart desires, unfortunately the NORK foreign minister skipped school the day the US civics lesson was taught on the US Congress can declare war.

The NK foreign minister is such a dotard.

Greg

If you are a Canuck that engages in gratuitous bashing of the US, you are probably on my Iggy List. So, save your self a bunch of typing a response unless you also feel the need to gratuitously bash me. If so, have fun.
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f___ things up" - Barack Obama, 2020
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seriously, not literally.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/25/north-koreas-foreign-minister-says-trump-has-declared-war-on-country

Again? We have troops actively slinging lead in several countries right now, all of which technically puts us in a state of war. That authorization for the use of military force that Congress gave Bush 43 is still being used by his successors.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: How is it possible no one has mentioned the US is now at war again..... [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
because we aren't.

Technically, we are. Not "again," but "still."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At War with the World - Foreigner

Quote Reply
Re: How is it possible no one has mentioned the US is now at war again..... [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:

Someone ought to teach that civics lesson to people when they are elected to Congress.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: How is it possible no one has mentioned the US is now at war again..... [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
mck414 wrote:

Someone ought to teach that civics lesson to people when they are elected to Congress.
#Truth

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: How is it possible no one has mentioned the US is now at war again..... [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do not use pink. Lucky i even included a link
Quote Reply
Re: How is it possible no one has mentioned the US is now at war again..... [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WE might not be at war, but NK thinks they are. They are just crazy enough to shoot at our planes.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Re: How is it possible no one has mentioned the US is now at war again..... [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep you are right. Technically we are still at war.
Quote Reply
Re: How is it possible no one has mentioned the US is now at war again..... [Nova] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This, i think, is the point
Quote Reply
Post deleted by spudone [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: spudone: Sep 25, 17 13:04
Re: How is it possible no one has mentioned the US is now at war again..... [spudone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL ok well it is just a really really long cease fire between N Korea and S Korea
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How is it possible no one has mentioned the US is now at war again.....

Priorities!! Sports people are kneeling during the national anthem!

Quote Reply