Re: 500 homicides is a good thing? [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Today must be I want to argue day

You must be new around here...

Quote Reply
Re: 500 homicides is a good thing? [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
Those stats are insane. 2800 people shot and it's still September. I live in Perth and last year 26 people were shot, I think 3 were homicides.

It is hard to believe. Even Toronto, with a pretty big population has about 55 or so homicides a year and people here think that is insane.

Wait, that's not relevant. Only the per capita is important. Or not. I lost track in this stupid thread.

Btw. Slowguy is right. The rest of you are being wilfully stupid. It's like you are the media and you take one thing out of context and focus on that. Really kills a discussion.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: 500 homicides is a good thing? [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
Sanuk wrote:
Those stats are insane. 2800 people shot and it's still September. I live in Perth and last year 26 people were shot, I think 3 were homicides.

It is hard to believe. Even Toronto, with a pretty big population has about 55 or so homicides a year and people here think that is insane.

Wait, that's not relevant. Only the per capita is important. Or not. I lost track in this stupid thread.

Btw. Slowguy is right. The rest of you are being wilfully stupid. It's like you are the media and you take one thing out of context and focus on that. Really kills a discussion.

Per capita is useful, as is absolute. In this case 500 murders outweighs the per capita.
Quote Reply

Prev Next