Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Places to visit for 10 Yr Anniversary? Looking for ideas [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Austin has become a destination spot. Lots of clubs for dancing or live music. Lots of restaurants.
Zilker Park is very close to downtown and can give you an outdoor respite from the city activity.
Quote Reply
Re: Places to visit for 10 Yr Anniversary? Looking for ideas [bmeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bmeer wrote:
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
Quote:
If you fly, I'd go to Bar Harbor and do some little day trips from there.

x2

my wife and i just got back from there and loved it

Great idea, but have actually been there already. I guess we have been to some pretty cool places. We did bar harbor and Boston one summer. I guess we have done some pretty cool places. We have been to baltimore, alexandria, richmond, williamsburg & Harper's ferry, jazz club in dc, as well as Carlyle club in alexandria...great place. I think we are leaning toward Nashville or Charleston
Quote Reply
Re: Places to visit for 10 Yr Anniversary? Looking for ideas [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
littlefoot wrote:
bmeer wrote:
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
Quote:
If you fly, I'd go to Bar Harbor and do some little day trips from there.

x2

my wife and i just got back from there and loved it

Great idea, but have actually been there already. I guess we have been to some pretty cool places. We did bar harbor and Boston one summer. I guess we have done some pretty cool places. We have been to baltimore, alexandria, richmond, williamsburg & Harper's ferry, jazz club in dc, as well as Carlyle club in alexandria...great place. I think we are leaning toward Nashville or Charleston

i'd go charleston over nashville. someone just posted about austin. i'm going there this upcoming weekend with my brother.

---------------------------------------
Fruit snacks are for winners
Quote Reply

Prev Next