Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Feds to Slap Weiner Around Today
Quote | Reply
Hoping to avoid hard time, disgraced former New York congressman and serial sexter Anthony Weiner is due in court today to receive punishment for sexting with a 15-year-old girl.

Seeking a severe flogging for Weiner, federal prosecutors have filed for a minimum two-year incarceration in federal PMITA prison for a member of Congress who'd once harbored aspirations to the presidency in the fullness of time.

If he's indeed sentenced to incarceration it's unknown if Mr. Weiner's entry into prison will be delayed pending any appeals or if Weiner will immediately enter the joint upon receiving the stiffest punishment requested by prosecutors.

All is not hopeless, however, as Weiner could also walk and receive gentle treatment at the hands of the law in the form of probation, house arrest and counseling. Certainly, his attorneys are hoping that Mr. Weiner is looked upon kindly and spared rough treatment.

Weiner due in court for sentencing in sexting scandal

"The former New York congressman faces up to 27 months in prison after he pleaded guilty to one charge of transferring obscene material to a minor. Prosecutors say he broke the law by having illicit contact with a 15-year-old girl, including asking her to “sexually perform” for him in conversations on Skype and Snapchat."

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Feds to Slap Weiner Around Today [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's really too much. I can't take any more Wiener.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
On a related note, Hebrew National bun length beef franks were BOGO at Publix!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anthony Weiner was sentenced to 21 months in federal prison on Monday after he admitted to exchanging sexually charged messages with a 15-year-old girl.

The sobbing disgraced former congressman was also fined $10,000 and given three years supervised release for asking the high schooler to strip naked and touch herself for him on Skype and Snapchat.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...d.html#ixzz4thdz0WoE
Last edited by: getcereal: Sep 25, 17 8:01
Quote Reply
Re: Feds to Slap Weiner Around Today [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unbelievable. While his wife is helping Hillary Clinton run for President, the guy is doing this:

Quote:
In the 68-page memo, Weiner's legal team admits that in early 2016 the former congressman was exchanging thousands of messages a month with 'dozens' of women he met online, including at least 1,500 messages with one middle-aged woman over the course of just two months.

After all the crap he suffered over the issue, he somehow deludes himself into thinking he can continue, even with a fifteen y/o.

I have sympathy for their child, but not so much for Huma. She should have told him years ago: no phone and no computer for you or I am divorcing you. After all his prior problems, how was the guy allowed un-monitored electronic devices in 2016?

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Feds to Slap Weiner Around Today [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha, Huma seems to be attracted to losers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
getcereal wrote:
Anthony Weiner was sentenced to 21 months in federal prison on Monday after he admitted to exchanging sexually charged messages with a 15-year-old girl.

The sobbing disgraced former congressman was also fined $10,000 and given three years supervised release for asking the high schooler to strip naked and touch herself for him on Skype and Snapchat.

I don't see details of his supervised release. But if it holds the possibility of more jail time, then he is going to serve a lot more than 21 months. I don't know whether to call it compulsion, addiction, assholery, or what. But it seems the chances of him quitting this are not measurably above zero.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Feds to Slap Weiner Around Today [knewbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
knewbike wrote:
It's really too much. I can't take any more Wiener.

I've about had my fill of Weiner, too.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hard time for Weiner

I talk to myself because mine are the only answers I'll accept - George Carlin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
getcereal wrote:

Looks like Weiner was flogged hard.

Quote Reply
Re: Feds to Slap Weiner Around Today [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
On a related note, Hebrew National bun length beef franks were BOGO at Publix!

Any deals on foot-longs, either weiner or bun?

Quote Reply
Re: Feds to Slap Weiner Around Today [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
getcereal wrote:

I don't see details of his supervised release. But if it holds the possibility of more jail time, then he is going to serve a lot more than 21 months. I don't know whether to call it compulsion, addiction, assholery, or what. But it seems the chances of him quitting this are not measurably above zero.

There's definitely some sort of compulsion going on. He knew he could get caught, and probably would. Yet still he persisted.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've about had my fill of Weiner, too.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
getcereal wrote:

I give her credit for sticking with him. Just as Hillary stuck with her. Loyalty's a rare commodity these days.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
getcereal wrote:

I give her credit for sticking with him. Just as Hillary stuck with her. Loyalty's a rare commodity these days.

Guess she likes wiener and fish tacos equally.

Quote | Reply
Sideways wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
getcereal wrote:

Guess she likes wiener and fish tacos equally.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Quote Reply