Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: during Massage: naked or undies?? [tomd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My biggest problem is that I tend to have 'gastric issues' while on the table. Hard to relax when having to maintain tight sphincter control. Anyone else have this problem?
Quote Reply
Re: during Massage: naked or undies?? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Several years ago, I was in a very small town in eastern Oregon visiting relatives. I was in the midst of heavy training weeks and was surprised to learn there was a masseuse in this podunk town. I made an apppointment, went in and found this lady who must have been in her 60s. As per usual, I got nekkid and crawled under the sheet. She worked on me for about 10 minutes before she was high enough up my leg to move the sheet. When she figured out I was a nude, she pulled the sheet completely over my legs, told me that hers was "not that kind of establishment," then asked me to leave. For the record, I was not sporting wood and I was laying on my stomach; she figured it out from my bare cheek.

I thought it was pretty hilarious, but I imagine my relatives' reputation suffered once it was found they have a pervert in the family. :-)
Quote Reply
Re: during Massage: naked or undies?? [Zock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I take it she was not impressed?

--------------
Elivis needs boats.
Quote Reply
Re: during Massage: naked or undies?? [Schwingding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Apparently not with my butt cheek. Now, if I had been facing up... nah, I probably still would have been run out of town. :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't give--I get--and always naked. I get my butt seriously worked on and now even all the attachments of the leg muscles on the front by the lower abs. Can't get good work with undies on! I get my abs worked on, too, and my therapist does the leg cover and chest cover, but I'm not at all self-conscious so if things slip, oh well!

Part of getting a good massage is working massage cream into the skin to make it easier for the therapist's hands to glide over the muscles. Tough to glide over fabric.
Quote Reply
Re: during Massage: naked or undies?? [azclydesdale] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, big guy.........you would make a frightening bouncer for sure! ;-)

Houston isn't that far........I will gladly break my massage fast for you..........c'mon up!

It took a little time to wear ya down on the skivvies, but in the end was worth it, doncha think?

G

It's a little like wrestling a gorilla.........you don't stop when you're tired.........you stop when the gorilla is tired.
Quote Reply
Re: during Massage: naked or undies?? [House] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I always ask the massage therapist which they prefer and that I'm comfortable either way. I travel a lot so I've been to many different ones and don't want an odd situation where they expect me to be clothed and freak out if I'm not, so I just ask.

As far as wood, it's kinda embarrassing, but it's happened to me several times and usually once i've been laying on my back for a while. Let me say that I honestly don't and didn't expect any sexual favors during the massage. It's kind of an uncomfortable situation, but it doesn't really embarrass me! I won't make any comments or jokes about it because I don't want to seem as hinting or anything. I just figure they've seen it happen before and we're both adult enough to understand why it happens and not freak out about it.
Quote Reply
Re: during Massage: naked or undies?? [House] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To slightly sidetrack - I often feel rude if I don't at least try to make some conversation while getting a massage. However most times I prefer just to chill and not have to make small talk.

To the RMTs that have replied, is it rude if I just veg out, or do work emails on my phone?
Quote Reply
Re: during Massage: naked or undies?? [The Guardian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also, after 12 years have any of you reversed your position on naked or undies ?

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: during Massage: naked or undies?? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had never had a massage in my life. During a post IMAZ trip to Sedona, my wife convinced me to get a couples massage. While hanging out in the Inn's lobby, a very attractive blond came on and started talking to the front desk. I overheard massage and, knowing there were two massage therapists, started thinking "oh shit don't let her be my masseuse!" There's no way I'd keep the flag furled, and during a couples massaage. Great.

Sure enough, she was mine, so to speak. But the blanket was heavy and I must've been tired, because I was snoring through much of it.

Bunches of massages since then and as of yet no pop flies.
Quote Reply
Re: during Massage: naked or undies?? [The Guardian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Guardian wrote:
To slightly sidetrack - I often feel rude if I don't at least try to make some conversation while getting a massage. However most times I prefer just to chill and not have to make small talk.

To the RMTs that have replied, is it rude if I just veg out, or do work emails on my phone?

Is it possible to sidetrack a conversation that ceased 12 years ago?
Quote Reply
Re: during Massage: naked or undies?? [ajm44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was an age group swim coach for a number of years. Two years in a row as appreciation I was given a certificate for a free massage. Only problem was the massager was one of the female parents. No way I was ever using that certificate and I had to make up excuses a few times when I was asked why I never used it.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ajm44 wrote:
I know some people want to know, how about getting a little woodrow? I mean, sometimes you just can't help it.

Quote Reply
Re: during Massage: naked or undies?? [IronDeb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure what massage you are doing, where you clients mostly snooze.
There's no chance of my falling asleep during a massage:

Mostly trying to manage the screaming as muscles and fascia get worked into submission
Last edited by: CharlesYTri: Oct 20, 17 9:13
Quote Reply
Re: during Massage: naked or undies?? [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
desert dude wrote:
nekkid

Naked.

Naked is when you have no clothes on.

Nekkid is when you have no clothes on and are looking for trouble.

(Mark Twain?)
Quote Reply
Re: during Massage: naked or undies?? [CharlesYTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CharlesYTri wrote:

Mostly trying to manage the screaming as muscles and fascia get worked into submission

Thats my experience too, I'm too busy trying not to let myself say 'uncle' as she digs her forearm through my quad...

I've never gone for a 'relaxing' massage, should try that someday!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
start on your back, not stomach. and tcob right before.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was never asked, but have always been naked during massages except for post race where I just had my calves worked on.
Quote Reply
Re: during Massage: naked or undies?? [CharlesYTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CharlesYTri wrote:

Why the pink?
If Im paying to be worked on and Im not in at least some pretty major discomfort (if not serious agony at times), then I feel Im not getting my monies worth.
I work a very physical job and need to get seriously worked over to loosen me up
Quote Reply
Re: during Massage: naked or undies?? [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still running shorts, but I wear fairly short ones. I usually have them do a lot of stretching and stuff, the shorts never seem to be a problem with access and it is easy for the therapist to roll me around and not have to worry about keeping me covered up. I am very tall (and tight) my current therapist usually does some hip stretches on me that kind of involves her using her whole body to twist my leg around, I think this would be very awkward if I was wearing anything other than running shorts.

Wow, twelve years.
Quote Reply
Re: during Massage: naked or undies?? [squid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
squid wrote:
ajm44 wrote:
I know some people want to know, how about getting a little woodrow? I mean, sometimes you just can't help it.

That scene and those words are incorrect context. George said "i think it moved" after eating mango. The look on George's face and his visceral reaction is all that were part of that scene when the male masseuse yanked down George's pants.
Quote Reply
Re: during Massage: naked or undies?? [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SBRcanuck wrote:
CharlesYTri wrote:

Thats my experience too, I'm too busy trying not to let myself say 'uncle' as she digs her forearm through my quad...

I've never gone for a 'relaxing' massage, should try that someday!

My therapists said that digging in that hard would cause the muscles/body to tense up and was less effective. She would start easy loosening things up and slowly work in to the really tight spots. It was uncomfortable, but I wasn't squirming off the table.

If I'd been doing my foam rolling and maintenance I could make it through an hour session without finding too many problem areas. I would fall asleep then. Probably happened 3-4 times out of two years of monthly visits.

Team Zoot - Great Lakes
Quote Reply

Prev Next