Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Destroying the myth about our northern neighbors
Quote | Reply
I knew there must be hot buttons that bring the rage. The vitriol is off the chart. Long, and awkwardly disjointed, but you need to see the printed screed at the end where he sums up his hatred.

Here

Brian

Gonna buy a fast car, put on my lead boots, take a long, long drive
I may end up spending all my money, but I'll still be alive
Last edited by: ergopower: Sep 22, 17 7:37
Quote Reply
Re: Destroying the myth about our norther neighbors [ergopower] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the myth that was destroyed?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wholesale Sports started closing out last week and will be gone at the end of December. The video TLDW - but they were notorious for shitty service.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wait wait wait $70 for a dozen carbon arrows is expensive? He'd shit his pants if he bought some X10's...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would also like to know which myth was destroyed.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this about that War of Northern Aggression and Silent Sam statue thing?

'Cause, even if I'm a damned Yankee, I ain't got no dog in the fight!
Quote Reply
Re: Destroying the myth about our norther neighbors [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Probably something to do with maple syrup. Quebec is still the #1 producer. American maple syrup is vastly inferior...

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Destroying the myth about our norther neighbors [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Give the guy a break. It was his first "full-on" rant. He didn't behead the sales clerk which is what an Antifa or ISIS warrior would have done.
Quote Reply
Re: Destroying the myth about our norther neighbors [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I have to explain it, it clearly wasn't funny to anyone else.

Given the average level of discourse we see here in the US, it just struck me as hilarious that he so calmly and fully described his experience and disappointment. And the icing on the cake, for me, was he then in the final text asks that this not lead anybody else to boycott that chain. Down here, stores running out of some hot commodity have turned into police incidents.

Brian

Gonna buy a fast car, put on my lead boots, take a long, long drive
I may end up spending all my money, but I'll still be alive
Quote Reply
Re: Destroying the myth about our northern neighbors [ergopower] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Didn't Wholesale Sports announce liquidation last week? Obviously not the only unhappy customer.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ergopower wrote:
If I have to explain it, it clearly wasn't funny to anyone else.

Given the average level of discourse we see here in the US, it just struck me as hilarious that he so calmly and fully described his experience and disappointment. And the icing on the cake, for me, was he then in the final text asks that this not lead anybody else to boycott that chain. Down here, stores running out of some hot commodity have turned into police incidents.

Ok. That is actually a good point. But poor presentation, which was in effect, "watch an 11 minute video and see if you can figure out that my subject line was intended to be pink." At least let us know that you were referring to the myth of Canadians being calm, rational, and friendly (or something like that).

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Destroying the myth about our northern neighbors [russ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
russ wrote:
Didn't Wholesale Sports announce liquidation last week? Obviously not the only unhappy customer.

yup, they're toast.
Quote Reply