Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Damn.........Elvis rode a Honda.........
Quote | Reply
........in the 1964 film "Roustabout". I saw this movie at the drive in as a kid with my parents and hadn't seen it since until tonight on TCM. That's 53 yrs later. Back in those days we went to the drive in once a week. It was a wonderful time to be young because the drive in was an amazing place to watch movies rather then Netflex. :-(

Also didn't realize until tonight that Barbara Stanwyck played the mom. She was a big name actress. Elvis could act even if a lot of his movies were cheesey, but in this one he did a great job IMHO.

I remember Elvis riding a motorcycle and always assumed it must have been a big mutha Harley or something more 'Murican like maybe an Indian or something. Was totally blown away to see Elvis on a Honda. Did a google and it was a CB77. It was only 305cc but quite fast in its time.

Don't know why I'm posting this other than the fact I love Elvis and am surprised to realize he was on a Honda from a movie I saw over fifty years ago.

Elvis still rocks all these years later. Even on a Honda.

Quote Reply
Re: Damn.........Elvis rode a Honda......... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hahaha we watched the beginning of that last night. .I just wanted to see what part Barbara played.

sometimes
Quote Reply