Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Last time you embarassed yourself? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
I think I lack the capacity to feel embarrassment.

I mostly do too. My dad constantly embarrassed the shit out of me as a child and it was probably one of the best things he did. Now when i say embarrassed, i mostly just mean something to laugh at. I love laughing at myself.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Last time you embarassed yourself? [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like you and I had the same dad.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Last time you embarassed yourself? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Sounds like you and I had the same dad.

I was born in southern california.......

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Last time you embarassed yourself? [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
my bright lime green top.

Unless this tale is from 1984, I feel like this is the embarrassing part of the story.
Quote Reply
Re: Last time you embarassed yourself? [TeamBarenaked] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not quite, but it is around 10 years old.

Have you seen running attire lately? Lots of bright colours our there.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
softrun wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Yesterday i flew from minneapolis to new york city, business class. I plopped my ipad on the tray to watch some netflix, popped a piece of dark candy in my mouth, and apparently fell asleep pretty quickly. Landed in laguardia, met my friend picking me up and she said. "Whats all over your shirt?" Looked down and two massive dark spots of drooled candy. Awesome! I hope someone on the flight got a big laugh at the idiot drooling all over himself. Classy.

Thats never happened before.

Backdoor bragging that you can afford it? I flew business too, bitch :-)

Haha not really, i just thought it made it funnier , being a slob in a slightly nicer setting.

Premium mediocre.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Last time you embarassed yourself? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
veganerd wrote:
softrun wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Yesterday i flew from minneapolis to new york city, business class. I plopped my ipad on the tray to watch some netflix, popped a piece of dark candy in my mouth, and apparently fell asleep pretty quickly. Landed in laguardia, met my friend picking me up and she said. "Whats all over your shirt?" Looked down and two massive dark spots of drooled candy. Awesome! I hope someone on the flight got a big laugh at the idiot drooling all over himself. Classy.

Haha not really, i just thought it made it funnier , being a slob in a slightly nicer setting.

Premium mediocre.

Well, I was flying super-duper first class international the other day. The kind you can lay down and go to sleep during. And the kind where you can pretty much watch any movie ever made while eating steak and lobster. I always seem to have my first class pod located near some hot chick's first class pod. Anyway... what was my story again?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My brother brings his dog to the office quite often. The dogs name is Carly. Our secretaries name is Karie. I know this. It isn't a surprise. Somehow my brain got stuck for almost a full day as I called the secretary by the dog's name until about 3:00 when it occurred to me what name I was using.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Last time you embarassed yourself? [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was on a private jet to my sons Harvard interview and mentioned to the attendant I had a home in Galveston. She thought I meant I lived there. I was sooooo embarrassed.
Last edited by: ajthomas: Sep 21, 17 14:21
Quote Reply
Re: Last time you embarassed yourself? [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
japarker24 wrote:
B.McMaster wrote:
softrun wrote:
veganerd wrote:

What's the brag? There is a portion of the plane in front of business - 1'st class :)

But then there is also private planes that I've heard are much nicer than even 1'st class.

And then I'm guessing Air Force 1 is even better.

Damn - now my 1'st class seats seem cheap.......

WTF is 1'st class?

It's the section in front of b'usiness class.

Now get your peasant ass back to c'oach.
Quote Reply
Re: Last time you embarassed yourself? [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I fly 1st class (not 1'st class). Bitch.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
in June I mis-quoted Macbeth. T

on August 27, I accidentally cut the run course in an aquathlon, appeared to have 1st place in OV results. That was embarrassing.

I'm sure there has been something more recent.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Last edited by: Dr. Tigerchik: Sep 21, 17 17:40
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just about every time I post in the LR.

War is god
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well not last time. Maybe first time -- though I didn't know it at the time. While posting on another thread, I just realized that the first concert is not Boston, which I've been telling everyone for years. That is kinda embarrassing, but the truth is worse. First show was David Cassidy. I loved the Partridge Family show. But hey, there was Susan Dey.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm middle aged and I wear spandex regularly. Occasionally it's a one piece suit with advertising on it and I paid a couple hundred bucks for the privledge to do so. That's embarrassing
Quote Reply

Prev Next