Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

iPhone 7 question
Quote | Reply
I just got the 7. The phone is fine, except for one small thing, the snooze button. Every other phone allowed me to snooze more than once, just keep hitting the button.

This morning I hit the snooze and the first time it worked, the second, not so much. I woke up a half hour late.

Anyone know id that's something that can be changed?

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Re: iPhone 7 question [Nova] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't use the alarm feature very often, but AFAIK it hasn't changed. You may have accidentally cancelled the alarm, I know I've done that at least once, but I can't sleep in even if I tried.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
User error.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is why I set multiple, staggered alarms. I've turned off my alarm instead of snoozing several times in the past because I am far from a morning person. Unless it involves fishing steelhead or going for an early bike ride with good buddies...in which case I'm bouncing around early.
Quote Reply
Re: iPhone 7 question [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You all need to stop snoozing.

That's why you're not a "morning person". The snooze is ruining you.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: iPhone 7 question [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
You all need to stop snoozing.

That's why you're not a "morning person". The snooze is ruining you.

Speak for yourself

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I must have hit the wrong button. It worked this morning, which I only realized AFTER I was already up making coffee.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Yep, this is a difference between "Snooze" and "Stop".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So did you make it through Irma ok?

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: iPhone 7 question [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes.

Lotsa tree damage and power outages, but we got lucky. I did find a lot of roof tiles but they were black and my roof is brown. :)

Thanks for asking.

Quote Reply
IOS 11 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whose updating? I'm gonna wait until they put out a patch for the inevitable bricking.

Quote Reply
Re: IOS 11 [Nova] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To iOS 11? I did today. Haven't played around with it to notice significant feature differences yet, but updated because even if it craps out on me it's got to be less frustrating than my phone randomly resetting as it does not and losing every tab I have open on Safari. I've been a dedicated Apple user since I was in college, never using anything else at home (save for an HP desktop we didn't really use), using a variety of their products, but the unsolvable issues I've been having 2 years into the life of my iPhones may make me move to Samsung. My current phone is a 2 year old 6S and I refuse to upgrade until at least this time next year.

Nova wrote:
Whose updating? I'm gonna wait until they put out a patch for the inevitable bricking.
Quote Reply
Re: IOS 11 [Nova] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nova wrote:

Updated yesterday, looks good so far. Never had an issue before, not expecting one now either.
Quote Reply
Re: IOS 11 [macbain_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
macbain_tri wrote:
Nova wrote:

Updated yesterday, looks good so far. Never had an issue before, not expecting one now either.

Notice anything different? The text box is supposed to look different. How long did it take?

Guess I'll do it tonight.

Quote Reply