Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Some People Just Want to Watch the World Burn (Rogue Baggage Handler Alert)
Quote | Reply
For reasons known only to him, a baggage handler at Singapore's Changi Airport was taken to court and charged with swapping tags on hundreds of pieces of luggage travelers' luggage.

Tay Boon Keh's actions sent the mis-tagged luggage, up to 286 pieces, to myriad wrong destinations. Beginning last November and running for about three months, Tay regularly swapped tags (called "bag tags" in the industry), affecting flyers on Singapore Airlines, SilkAir and Lufthansa.

As near as authorities can figure, the baggage handler was bored and wanted to get up to some mischief. He now faces up to a year in jail and a fine for each piece of luggage he deliberately caused to mis-connect. I think that in Singapore, caning is also a punishment meted out from time to time. Maybe, Mr. Tay should feel the sting of the cane? ;-)

Baggage handler accused of swopping tags on hundreds of bags at Changi Airport, Courts & Crime News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Some People Just Want to Watch the World Burn (Rogue Baggage Handler Alert) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lol!! I love the thread title! That guy is dick!!! The only thing, if you are going to doing something like, I dont think you ever get to see the fruits of your labor.
Quote Reply