Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2016 Cannondale Supersix Himod Disc Hydro Di2 - Andrew Talansky - 50cm
Quote | Reply
PICTURES - CLICK HERE

$3999 + shipping

This bike is a retired World Tour rider - Cannondale Drapac's - Andrew Talansky former bike. This bike appears to be a lightly ridden bike as the condition indicates the same. There are signs of use as to be expected from a used bicycle. The lower bottom bracket has double sided tape remains from what appears to be an SRM magnet/powermeter setup/mount. I can have that removed before shipping. The lower left chain stay has a chip in the paint. This appears to have originated from, perhaps, mishandling the skewer. The skewer is a high point so the paint does not indicate a crash. Afterwards and as a condition of the sale, I will provide contact information to the team should you question its authenticity and/or origin.

I am not interested in trades or parting out. It is being sold as you see it in the link.
Specifications
2016 Cannondale HIMOD Hydraulic Disc Di2 9070 11 speed - Dura Ace Bike
Frameset: 50cm
BB30 - FSA Red Cups
Crankset: 172.5 Cannondale Hollowgram SISL2 - FSA rings 53-39
Chain: Shimano DuraAce
Cassette: 11-28 DuraAce 9000
3 port junction box
Internal Di2 Battery in seatpost
Rear Derailleur: 9070 Di2 11 speed
Front Derailleur: 9070 Di2 11 speed
Disc Rotors: 140mm ICE
Brakes: Shimano 805
FSA 120mm degree stem
FSA ergo alloy bar
FSA Seatpost - Carbon
Fizik Antares R3 Large (80cm from bottom bracket to top of saddle is maximum leg length to minimum insertion point)
Fizik Tape
Aksium Wheelset w/ Yksion Tires 700x25
Quick release rear
Axle front
Last edited by: mikebtyler: Sep 27, 17 8:05
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Cannondale Supersix Himod Disc Hydro Di2 - Andrew Talansky - 50cm [mikebtyler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$3999 + shipping
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Cannondale Supersix Himod Disc Hydro Di2 - Andrew Talansky - 50cm [mikebtyler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mikebtyler wrote:
$3999 + shipping
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mikebtyler wrote:
mikebtyler wrote:
$3999 + shipping

Motivated to sell.
Quote Reply