Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Disc Brake Triathlon bikes at Interbike?
Quote | Reply
I am hearing from folks already there that there might be some announcements about this at interbike. Felt? Cervelo? All seem possible from what I have heard.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: Disc Brake Triathlon bikes at Interbike? [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't go until Friday, but I will be looking for this. If nobody else responds, I will post what I see there.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Disc Brake Triathlon bikes at Interbike? [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SallyShortyPnts wrote:
I don't go until Friday, but I will be looking for this. If nobody else responds, I will post what I see there.

Thanks. I hear folks have already been talking to the various reps getting ready for interbike, just looking for someone who has been in these crowds since most are probably too busy to deal with the net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Felt isn't here, along with many of the other mid to large sized bike companies...

"I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10, and I don't know why!"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So no mfg introduced a new Triathlon bike with disc brakes? No felt, which I hear they will not introduce for a few months. No cervelo? No ....

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
h2ofun wrote:
So no mfg introduced a new Triathlon bike with disc brakes? No felt, which I hear they will not introduce for a few months. No cervelo? No ....

Shocking since there is such high demand and desperate need for disc brake tri bikes. I think we will see a massive drop in participation in the sport next year if we don't finally get disc equipped tri bikes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There aren't that many bike companies here, those that are here are showing very few bikes, and so far I haven't seen a new tri bike at all (unless you want to count the open mold frames in the China and Taiwan pavilions). The only disc tri bikes I've seen are the current models from Cervelo and Parlee...

"I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10, and I don't know why!"
Quote Reply
Re: Disc Brake Triathlon bikes at Interbike? [Warbird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Warbird wrote:
There aren't that many bike companies here, those that are here are showing very few bikes, and so far I haven't seen a new tri bike at all (unless you want to count the open mold frames in the China and Taiwan pavilions). The only disc tri bikes I've seen are the current models from Cervelo and Parlee...

Thanks.

Oh well, can keep my money in my pocket and just pay for my bike fit on my P2 :)

Quote Reply
Re: Disc Brake Triathlon bikes at Interbike? [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Sally!

2018 Races: IM Santa Rosa, Vineman Monte Rio, Lake Tahoe 70.3
Quote Reply
Re: Disc Brake Triathlon bikes at Interbike? [Jctriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jctriguy wrote:
I think we will see a massive drop in participation in the sport next year if we don't finally get disc equipped tri bikes.

Yep!
Quote Reply