Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Nancy Pelosi holds a press conference: Update, The Russians Did It, The Russians Did It!!!!!
Quote | Reply
Chickens come home and roost....

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Sep 20, 17 6:18
Quote Reply
Re: Nancy Pelosi holds a press conference. You won't believe what happens next!!!!! [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What news source reported that? Banner on lower left of the screen "American Revolution".

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Nancy Pelosi holds a press conference. You won't believe what happens next!!!!! [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some people don't understand that an imperfect friend is better than a documented enemy.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Her hands were shaking a lot, Parkinsons?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Sep 19, 17 4:51
Quote Reply
Re: Nancy Pelosi holds a press conference. You won't believe what happens next!!!!! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Withdrawals.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
From DACA?

Quote Reply
Re: Nancy Pelosi holds a press conference. You won't believe what happens next!!!!! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
From DACA?

Drugs, Alcohol, Cyclobenzipine, Aderal.

Yup, DACA.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: BLeP: Sep 19, 17 5:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Reminds me of that Evergreen College incident where the students basically held the far-left college president hostage despite his acquiescing to almost all their demands, and the liberal professor who was railroaded by them and who eventually started speaking out against the insanity going on at his school.

Happy to see Pelosi get a little comeuppance, couldn't happen to a better person.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BLeP wrote:
From DACA?

Drugs, Alcohol, Cyclobenzipine, Aderal.

Yup, DACA.
Shit.

Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

That was fun to watch.
Quote Reply
Re: Nancy Pelosi holds a press conference. You won't believe what happens next!!!!! [aarondb4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Russians were behind it (and Charlettesville too)!!!!!

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

jazz hands.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply