Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Vittoria Corsa Evo CX Replacement (tubular)
Quote | Reply
Hi,

On my tubular wheels I've always used the Vittoria Corsa Evo CX with some good impressions (even in training).

After yesterday "flat", I was looking to replace the tire but I can't seem to find any Corsa CX in stock, are the Corsa G+ its replacement? Are they good enough for "all-around" (I only use my carbon wheels with fair weather).
Should I look for another tire besides the Corsa? Thanks
Last edited by: lsousa: Sep 18, 17 11:22
Quote Reply
Re: Vittoria Corsa Evo CX Replacement (tubular) [lsousa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Corsa EVO SC is pretty good, and the G+ is an update of the SC.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lsousa wrote:
Hi,

On my tubular wheels I've always used the Vittoria Corsa Evo CX with some good impressions (even in training).

After yesterday "flat", I was looking to replace the tire but I can't seem to find any Corsa CX in stock, are the Corsa G+ its replacement? Are they good enough for "all-around" (I only use my carbon wheels with fair weather).
Should I look for another tire besides the Corsa? Thanks

Road raced the G+ all year, perfect replacement.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Corsa G+ are a smooth ride, I've yet to flat with them or the Corsa G+ Speed Tubulars. Worn a few out, but no flats, excited about the new Corsa G+ Control lineup for winter/spring.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a new, never mounted Corsa Evo CX 23 mm for sale, with 6 tubes of Mastik One, for $60 shipped in the CONUS.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/.../?page=unread#unread

Habitual line stepper.
Quote Reply
Re: Vittoria Corsa Evo CX Replacement (tubular) [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I mounted a pair of Corsa G+ tires last summer, they were easy going on a pair of 808's.

The guy really liked them. Our calculations revealed 7-11 watts better than his training wheels and GP4000's on his NP2.
Quote Reply