Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Problem mounting Corsa Speed on Flo 60
Quote | Reply
I'm having a problem getting the Corsa Speed TLR to set up on my FLO 60. The Flo is the newer all carbon rim. This is the second CS tire I have gotten on the rim without it setup correctly. I'm running the wheels with latex tubes. The tires are not center ing on the rim leaving one side running larger in diameter. They're is no tube under the rim and they are holding air. The first tire I had this problem with I took off and was planning to return it. Then I tried it on a zip disc where it mounted easily and is working great. Several Continental tires have been on and off the rim with out a hitch. Has anyone else seen this before? Any thoughts on how to get them to play nice together?

The tire jack was a must to get the CS on the rim. Thank for the recommendation in earlier threads.
Quote Reply
Re: Problem mounting Corsa Speed on Flo 60 [TRIing2Run] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is a tight fit especially designed as a tubeless ready tire.

You might have to deflate and reinflate to max pressure a couple times to get it to seat.

You might have to moisten the bead with a bit of very soapy water to get it to seat (or proper bead lubricant).

I do have them on these wheels (running tubeless without problem). I took a couple times to get it to seat though.

It could depend on what you are using for rim tape as well (too thick will make it difficult).
Quote Reply
Re: Problem mounting Corsa Speed on Flo 60 [iamuwere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I will the soapy water a try.
Quote Reply
Re: Problem mounting Corsa Speed on Flo 60 [TRIing2Run] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TRIing2Run wrote:
Thanks. I will the soapy water a try.

The soapy water is underrated. Really helps with the mounting
Quote Reply
Re: Problem mounting Corsa Speed on Flo 60 [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Soapy water and 2 deflation / inflation cycles and all is well. Road the CS this morning. The cornering is great and they definitely feel fast. Looking forward to racing on them. Thanks for the advice.
Quote Reply