Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Clay Travis, You MAGNIFICENT Bastard!
Quote | Reply
Clay Travis of Fox Sports Radio appeared on the Brooke Baldwin segment on CNN today.

He opined to the talking head and another guest appearing with him that "The only things that have never let me down are the First Amendment. And boobs."

Baldwin of course immediately developed a case of the vapors (understandable on one level, to be honest...especially if you have no sense of humor) and asked the garrulous sports radio personality "Why would you even say that on live national television?"

Travis' reply? "Because I like boobs!"

I don't know which is funnier, Baldwin's case of the vapors or the reaction of the other guest, some lackluster imitation of a real man who also developed a case of pearl clutching outrage. ;-)

Clay Travis stuns CNN host when he says he believes in two things: the First Amendment and Boobs - YouTube

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Last edited by: big kahuna: Sep 15, 17 14:30
Quote Reply
Re: Clay Travis, You MAGNIFICENT Bastard! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like listening to him. I might do so more now.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Keep it coming,BK-you're priceless
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
he wasn't doing it to be humorous so not sure you can criticize the host's reaction on the basis of a lack of sense of humor.
it was a live interview and his remark was infantile at best and insensitive and disrespectful at worst. he's a d!ck.
Quote Reply
Re: Clay Travis, You MAGNIFICENT Bastard! [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
he wasn't doing it to be humorous so not sure you can criticize the host's reaction on the basis of a lack of sense of humor.
it was a live interview and his remark was infantile at best and insensitive and disrespectful at worst. he's a d!ck.

He's a penile appendage on his radio program, too, where he regularly mentions his love of female mammary glands. And the First Amendment. Do we get mad at the tiger for acting like a tiger?

At any rate, you'd think CNN would have done the background stuff it should have done to suss that out before putting him on screen, especially in a live context.

They basically played pull-the-pin-and-pop-the-spoon with a live hand grenade and it blew up in their faces. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Clay says that ALL THE TIME. If you had him on your show and didn't expect it you didn't do your research. Funny thing is that they were talking about free speech, Clay would defend Jemelle Hill, but the booted him for saying boobs.

Clay is a genius. He's a smarter and toned down version of Tucker Max and he's created a brand that has made him a multimillionaire before he turned 40. More power to him.
Quote Reply