Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Apple watch [go so slow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
go so slow wrote:
Cool thing about apple airpods vs other wireless is that they're an apple device. By that I mean your phone can be tucked away somewhere and the airpods respond to "Hey Siri". You can initiate calls, texts and have Siri read texts with your phone in a bag, jersey pocket, whatever. Other wireless earbuds are limited to just being wireless earbuds and aren't interactive the way airpods are. Didn't realize what a cool interface that would be until my wife got hers a few weeks ago. (not trying to hijack. just responding to the bose earbud link)

Are they always paired? I know my Bose wireless "time out" after a period and I have to wake them back up, then wait for them to pair again.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Apple watch [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe they are. My wife is the main user. I've just played with them. I know they turn on/go live automatically when you put them in your ears. I believe as long as you're wearing them they're live. I know they work individually too. You can keep only one in and have full functionality. (Except stereo, of course.)

She does have occasional trouble with the switch if she answers on her phone and then puts in the airpods and tries to transfer.
Quote Reply

Prev Next