Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Wildflower is Back! With New Owners and Big Plans [Yobroski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yobroski wrote:
RangerGress wrote:
From the Wildflower website. # seems a teensy high. Order of magnitude maybe.

Remember that the bay area is a bubble of "what do you mean your company doesn't have vegan brownie bites in the snack cabinet!?"

Source - Bubbler that escaped

Yep, and better have a craApplePhone to document your awesomeness on Farcebook, or you don't exist.

The number of people taking selfies before and DURING the race at Santa Cruz was....bizarre.

Wildflower will be good for REI, though.
Last edited by: windschatten: Sep 12, 17 16:26
Quote Reply
Re: Wildflower is Back! With New Owners and Big Plans [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windschatten wrote:

The number of people taking selfies before and DURING the race at Santa Cruz

Yep, on the way out of T1 some guy stopped right in front of me and got on his phone. It was in a location where I couldn't squeeze by, so I yelled at him to get off his phone and get out of the way. He got mad at me as I was being rude. I guess he didn't realize that some folks actually try to do these things as fast as possible during a race.
Last edited by: T3_Beer: Sep 12, 17 16:38
Quote Reply
Re: Wildflower is Back! With New Owners and Big Plans [T3_Beer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Motel 6 off of 101 and 46. Or rent a house in the area via VRBO.

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Quote Reply
Re: Wildflower is Back! With New Owners and Big Plans [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Signed up for the half yesterday , first raced there I'm 1992 (1st tri ever for me) can't wait for the suffer to begin.
Quote Reply

Prev Next