Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Chattanooga Urine Covered Chairs in T2. [NMGal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Toilette tracking system
Chip transmits signal if you enter toilette areas,you get a 30sec off overall time
Quote Reply
Re: Chattanooga Urine Covered Chairs in T2. [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Now, punch-way.

The race needs this guy.

Quote Reply
Re: Chattanooga Urine Covered Chairs in T2. [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mike Alexander wrote:
zedzded wrote:
Mike Alexander wrote:

I am really curious why people think it is ok to pee in the pool? Have they peed in pools their whole life? Did their parents not tell them to get out and go to the bathroom when they were a kid? Do they care if their lane mates also pee in the pool? Are all pools ok to pee in or just some? Is it based on depth and size of the pool? Would it be ok if someone was standing on the deck and peed on them directly? Do they pee in hot tubs also? Do they have a pee fetish? At what point does urine bother pool pee-ers?

You never squad swam as a kid huh? What do you think would happen if teenagers were allowed to jump out the pool every time they needed the toilet? I'm surprised you object so much, you do realise you've been swimming in piss most of your life?

Do you still pee in the pool?

I never lived anywhere were squad swimming as a kid was even an option, so seriously, I have no idea . I assume if they jumped out to run to the toilet, then it would go like this: teen jumps out, runs to the bathroom, comes back in like 2 mins or less, rejoins set in progress. You might say that the coach would go ballistic, and I would say then you've got the wrong person coaching.
Quote Reply
Re: Chattanooga Urine Covered Chairs in T2. [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HuffNPuff wrote:
Mike Alexander wrote:
zedzded wrote:
Mike Alexander wrote:

I am really curious why people think it is ok to pee in the pool? Have they peed in pools their whole life? Did their parents not tell them to get out and go to the bathroom when they were a kid? Do they care if their lane mates also pee in the pool? Are all pools ok to pee in or just some? Is it based on depth and size of the pool? Would it be ok if someone was standing on the deck and peed on them directly? Do they pee in hot tubs also? Do they have a pee fetish? At what point does urine bother pool pee-ers?

You never squad swam as a kid huh? What do you think would happen if teenagers were allowed to jump out the pool every time they needed the toilet? I'm surprised you object so much, you do realise you've been swimming in piss most of your life?

I never lived anywhere were squad swimming as a kid was even an option, so seriously, I have no idea . I assume if they jumped out to run to the toilet, then it would go like this: teen jumps out, runs to the bathroom, comes back in like 2 mins or less, rejoins set in progress. You might say that the coach would go ballistic, and I would say then you've got the wrong person coaching.

this.

The only time any coach I've had went ballistic in regards to bathroom breaks was if people were running on the pool deck on their way to or from: "slow down!"
Quote Reply
Re: Chattanooga Urine Covered Chairs in T2. [zedzded] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zedzded wrote:
Mike Alexander wrote:
zedzded wrote:
Mike Alexander wrote:

As often as I can.

Well then, answer my questions damnit!! :)
Quote Reply
Re: Chattanooga Urine Covered Chairs in T2. [Petrus101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Petrus101 wrote:
It was disgusting. I found a clean chair but a friend who was in the last swim heat said all the chairs were full of urine. Volunteers are not there to clean up athlete urine. It was not a positive reflection on our sport at all. This was in the women's race. I hope the men were a bit more respectful of their fellow competitors and the volunteers.

This is soooo true!!! I have worked in the ladies tent volunteering several times at IMLOU and yes, women will pee right there or squat down while they are arranging their things...OMG there are literally tons of porta johns right outside of transition why in gods name would they continue to do this...so disrespectful to other athletes and volunteers...regardless i'll not be volunteering at IMLOU anymore!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The fact you are increduluos probably means you are good person with faith in your fellow humans. I am here to tell you, men and women pee in those chairs all the time, I have seen it numerous times. I THINK the reason is they could not relax hard enough to let it flow on the bike. That of course still begs the question why not just use the ample portapottys stationed nearby.

Peeing in your wetsuit on dry land before the start is pushing it ... in a water start, acceptable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One reason why I stopped volunteering to be either a.) a wet suit stripper or b.) working the change tents.
Quote Reply
Re: Chattanooga Urine Covered Chairs in T2. [pdxjohn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pdxjohn wrote:
One reason why I stopped volunteering to be either a.) a wet suit stripper or b.) working the change tents.

After seeing this thread I would never ever help in those areas. Has to be the most disgusting thing I have ever heard, IMO. NO EXCUSE, PERIOD!! None of these folks are putting food on the table from their race. It is just more of it is me, me, me attitude.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: Chattanooga Urine Covered Chairs in T2. [Petrus101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bunch of f'ing savages in this sport.
Cage fighters have better manners.

"When I first had the opportunity to compete in triathlon, it was the chicks and their skimpy race clothing that drew me in. Everyone was so welcoming and the lifestyle so obviously narcissistic. I fed off of that vain energy. To me it is what the sport is all about."
Last edited by: tri_yoda: Sep 13, 17 22:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mike Alexander wrote:
Thomas Gerlach wrote:
Mike Alexander wrote:
So you are saying that people (women) got off their bike and went to the change tent and sat down and peed on the chairs? If they were going to pee on themselves, why not just do it on the bike?? That story seems unlikely.........BUT then again....... One of the pro's (Male) in the Inaugural IMCHOO was in the change tent and just stood there and took a leak on the concrete....splattering volunteers nearby....then took off on the run. The volunteers didn't know what to do or say....they were in shock.....as I would be. A few days later, Ironman put out an announcement that doing this was a rules violation. Wish I remembered the pro that did that....I am sure its in a thread here somewhere.

There was a male pro doing this out on the run course yesterday at Ironman Wisconsin. I yelled at him. Course is an open trail, heavily trafficked both by the race, but also the students, plenty of people around.

Did he whip it out on the run course??? Wouldn't that be a DQ if an official saw it? Weird.

I was running towards his back and he at least faced the treeline so I didn't see it.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Chattanooga Urine Covered Chairs in T2. [tri_yoda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tri_yoda wrote:
Bunch of f'ing savages in this sport.
Cage fighters have better manners.

I agree 100%.

I'm a prolific pee'er. But peeing on the chairs in transition is beyond my comprehension. Their mothers must be so proud.
Quote Reply
Re: Chattanooga Urine Covered Chairs in T2. [zedzded] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zedzded wrote:
Mike Alexander wrote:
zedzded wrote:
Mike Alexander wrote:

As often as I can.

So...wait. There's no chemical that turns purple upon contact with pee?
You're telling me pool managers have been allowing this yarn to run rampant in the wilds of the community pool community?
They've been supporting this carefully crafted psy-ops for decades!
I demand we gather up all those whistle twirling, zinc nosed, "walk" yelling weenies and throw them in the pool. The highly concentrated pee filled pool!

I just can't bring myself to do it. I know it happens. I've not brought myself to pee on the bike yet. I'm sure I could. Quite easily. I don't have a 'thing' with it, like I do the pool. TBH, I would probably squirt myself a couple times with a water bottle, though.

Heck, I just learned my wife can't bring herself to pee in the shower, even though she's fascinated by the fact that it would 'save' quite a few gallons over a lifetime.
Quote Reply
Re: Chattanooga Urine Covered Chairs in T2. [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Funny thing about this is that I had a guy I know that used to Swim on a College team say that he would prefer to pee in the pool than to pee in the lake any day. Not sure I quite understand that reasoning. So I know he does it.
Quote Reply

Prev Next