Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Triathletetoth
Last edited by: Triathletetoth: Sep 11, 17 13:35
Re: DOUBLE STANDARD at WTC 70.3??? [Triathletetoth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well Brownlee got an injury that requires surgery so...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
3/10

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Triathletetoth wrote:
So why when Tim Don, A. Brownlee or Holly L, are off the front EVERYONE ON SLOWTWITCH yells moto draft help. But today???

We all watched the race, Kanute was not blatantly drafting the moto like Brownlee. I don't think I ever saw the moto in front of him at any point. We did see the whole group behind Kienle sucking wheel on SK's moto.

Triathletetoth wrote:
Is it the Country they are from??? U.S vs the world?
Nope, those guys suck moto and they admitted to it. They think "it's part of racing".

Triathletetoth wrote:
Plus Holly L gets shade for dropping out. What ever her reason she must know what is best for her compared to anyone else. But other TOP MALE competitors avoid the race all together and get no shade.

And don't say they are getting ready for Kona some of them races IM Santa Cruz on the same day?

WHY are we not raking guys for not giving us the best race talent. LeBron doesn't sit out in the finals he sits out a road trip in Texas in march.

I think anyone with a legitimate chance to win 70.3 worlds was there. The exception was Frodo which is really focusing on Kona, has won 70.3 worlds before and he has nothing to prove.
Sanders won ITU worlds so he can call himself world champion so I guess he deserves some shade.
Quote Reply
Re: DOUBLE STANDARD at WTC 70.3??? [sp1ke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'd disagree unless you are saying Gomez was the only one with a change to win - and since he did, I guess that's a fair argument.

Otherwise - Andy, Tim and Ben were not there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you watch the race? Seemed every time he was on camera the Moti was beside him, not in front of him.

Same thing with the chase pack, so not only was there kienle's draft, but the camera moto beside him would have made for a massive draft effect.
Quote Reply
Re: DOUBLE STANDARD at WTC 70.3??? [Dufflite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh my comments were not about what actually happened, but rather the speculation that goes on.

Remember after last years 70.3 talk about the mens race and why some choose not to do it. Can't break away from the group??? Or ride solo?

EXCUSES for not racing well. SAYING IT"S NOT A FAIR RACE!!!

While Ben did it??? So can we say other excuses about draft distance and pack racing are no longer valid?

Technique will always last longer then energy production. Improve biomechanics, improve performance.
http://Www.anthonytoth.ca, triathletetoth@twitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Triathletetoth wrote:
Congrats to BEN Kanute. great race execution.

So why when Tim Don, A. Brownlee or Holly L, are off the front EVERYONE ON SLOWTWITCH yells moto draft help. But today???

Is it the Country they are from??? U.S vs the world?

Plus Holly L gets shade for dropping out. What ever her reason she must know what is best for her compared to anyone else. But other TOP MALE competitors avoid the race all together and get no shade.

And don't say they are getting ready for Kona some of them races IM Santa Cruz on the same day?

WHY are we not raking guys for not giving us the best race talent. LeBron doesn't sit out in the finals he sits out a road trip in Texas in march.

Yeah! Totally! I just don't get get it.

People must be crazy for calling out blatant Moto Drafting and then not calling out somebody who wasn't blatantly Moto drafting. What's wrong with people?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
But your first comment was about why no one was bitching about drafting the lead moto today. And the answer is that Ben was not drafting the lead moto. Which anyone who watched the race would know. And since they knew that there was no drafting the lead moto, they didn't bitch about it. Or should they have ignored reality and bitched a about drafting motos m to validate your thought?
(am I the only one missing something here?)
Quote Reply
Re: DOUBLE STANDARD at WTC 70.3??? [Dufflite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I never saw proof the others were. THATS WHY!!! And you mentioned the pack and motos around them so they should have the same assistances.

look at the slowtwitch pictures a few motorcycles riding beside them.

I am just pointing out slowtwitch habits.

Technique will always last longer then energy production. Improve biomechanics, improve performance.
http://Www.anthonytoth.ca, triathletetoth@twitter
Quote Reply