Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Weird medical problem driving me crazy
Quote | Reply
My jaw is clicking loudly when I chew or yawn or open my mouth. Doesn't hurt but if this keeps up I am going to do something rash like support something Donald Trump does...

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Weird medical problem driving me crazy [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tmj. Have you added a lot self oral to your workout routine?

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Probably cancer.

This happened to me for a while. I was in a very stressful/anxious period and I was and clenching my jaw and grinding my teeth in my sleep. I got one of those cheap mouth guards from a pharmacy - one that you drop in boiling water then mold to your teeth, it went away in a couple weeks, I stopped wearing the guard at night, and it never bothered me again. Sure made a drooling mess all over my pillows.

You stressed, bro?

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Weird medical problem driving me crazy [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Probably cancer.

This happened to me for a while. I was in a very stressful/anxious period and I was and clenching my jaw and grinding my teeth in my sleep. I got one of those cheap mouth guards from a pharmacy - one that you drop in boiling water then mold to your teeth, it went away in a couple weeks, I stopped wearing the guard at night, and it never bothered me again. Sure made a drooling mess all over my pillows.

You stressed, bro?

Probably. I don't think I grind but maybe will try that. Gonna see a doc first, just curious if anyone else had similar.

I read about TMJ but there is no pain, which seems like is a sympton

===============
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My wife has had occasional jaw clicking while eating for years. Either I don't notice it as much anymore or it's become less frequent. Probably came from clenching jaw while sleeping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TMJ doesn't always hurt. Definitely ask your dentist about it on your next visit. Or your RMT or physio.

I have an NTI mouth guard, it just fits on my front two teeth. I've had TMJ since I was a teen and the NTI is the only mouth guard that's ever made a difference.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
My jaw is clicking loudly when I chew or yawn or open my mouth. Doesn't hurt but if this keeps up I am going to do something rash like support something Donald Trump does...

Dude, this is so obvious.

It's from sucking too much cock.

Lay off the BBC for 6 weeks then gradually build back up to it.

Start with Asian dicks, then move up to red head (ginger dicks), then to white (Canadian) dicks, then white (American) dicks, then white (Italian) dicks.

You should be back in BBC sucking shape just in time for New Years.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Weird medical problem driving me crazy [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:

Dude, this is so obvious.

It's from sucking too much cock.

Lay off the BBC for 6 weeks then gradually build back up to it.

Start with Asian dicks, then move up to red head (ginger dicks), then to white (Canadian) dicks, then white (American) dicks, then white (Italian) dicks.

You should be back in BBC sucking shape just in time for New Years.

Don't tell me what to do. I will suck whatever I feel like.

===============
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Since you can't stop talking about your lover trump, the slack jaw sx's will continue. How's your gag reflex? Duffy?
Quote Reply