Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best Sources for An Electronic Groupset
Quote | Reply
My next upgrade is going to be electronic shifting. What are the best places people have found to source the parts? Has anyone found a great site that offers TT gear mini groupsets at a good value? Or, is it just best to individually buy the parts from whomever has the best prices? I have found many websites (Merlin, Pro Bike Kit, Wiggle, Chain Reaction, etc.) that have full road groupsets, but not exactly what I am looking for.

All I am planning to upgrade are the TT essentials: RD, RD, extension buttons, brake lever buttons, and whatever wiring, batteries, and other bits are necessary.

I am still on the fence between current Ultegra Di2, waiting for R8070 Di2, finding a deal on DA 9070 Di2, or eTap. It all mostly depends on the prices I can find and how long I feel like waiting. Availability for R8070 seems like an unknown at the moment.
Quote Reply
Re: Best Sources for An Electronic Groupset [exxxviii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
exxxviii wrote:
My next upgrade is going to be electronic shifting. What are the best places people have found to source the parts? Has anyone found a great site that offers TT gear mini groupsets at a good value? Or, is it just best to individually buy the parts from whomever has the best prices? I have found many websites (Merlin, Pro Bike Kit, Wiggle, Chain Reaction, etc.) that have full road groupsets, but not exactly what I am looking for.

All I am planning to upgrade are the TT essentials: RD, RD, extension buttons, brake lever buttons, and whatever wiring, batteries, and other bits are necessary.

I am still on the fence between current Ultegra Di2, waiting for R8070 Di2, finding a deal on DA 9070 Di2, or eTap. It all mostly depends on the prices I can find and how long I feel like waiting. Availability for R8070 seems like an unknown at the moment.

You can do eBay and usually find a pretty good deal.Often times the seller will allow you to do some mix and match of various components which the bigger UK guys won't do necessarily. Plus you won't have to worry about the high-value Customs problems.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply