Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Did a search and didn't find anything, RIP Walter Becker
Quote | Reply
http://www.rollingstone.com/...r-dead-at-67-w500956

"one eye doubles my eyesight, so things don't look half bad" John Hiatt
Quote Reply
Re: Did a search and didn't find anything, RIP Walter Becker [moneydog59] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
'Ney Nineteen' is still one of my all-time faves ~ can't think of any other guitar solo which does so much w/ so few notes... virtuoso in its simplicity.
Quote Reply
Re: Did a search and didn't find anything, RIP Walter Becker [moneydog59] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love the Aja album, I remember my older brother getting it when it first came out and I think I wound up listening to it more than he did.

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Two Against Nature is jammin'!

Quote | Reply
A.J.'s annual party...

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Thank you for posting this. His death is worthy of its own thread.

Phrases like "musical genius" are thrown around way too often, but in this case its a fair assessment.

"Aja" is the closest thing to a flawless musical recording that I can think of. I never, ever get tired of listening to it.

Freedom just around the corner for you. But with the truth so far off, what good will it do?
Quote Reply
Re: Did a search and didn't find anything, RIP Walter Becker [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1000 stars for you, Sir...

"one eye doubles my eyesight, so things don't look half bad" John Hiatt
Quote Reply
Re: Did a search and didn't find anything, RIP Walter Becker [jepvb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed. Gaucho and the Royal Scam are amazing, but Aja is pure genius from start to finish. Definitely on my "if you were stranded on a desert island and could only have 10 albums to listen to" list.

http://www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply