Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD - 56 cm 2015 Scott Plasma Team Issue - Dura Ace Di2 & Enve 7.8s
Quote | Reply
Kiddo #2 and pursuit of another master's degree means my Ironman days are done for the foreseeable future. I bought this bike last fall from JCG on ST and added a brand new set of Enve 7.8s (pics with those on the bike coming tonight). I literally got out and rode on the wheels/cassette/tires ONE time. All other mileage I put on this bike was on my Neo - I never even raced it (sadly). Everything other than behind-seat hydration is included, all risers, a second base bar (one is drop, one is flat), Keo pedals, Dash saddle, charger and so on. Retail for the whole package, while admittedly should be used as just a reference, is over $12k before taxes. Price is $6,000 shipped with 7.8s and $4,000 with training wheels.

Last edited by: Brytcyd: Sep 14, 17 8:20
Quote Reply
Re: 56 cm 2015 Scott Plasma Team Issue - Dura Ace Di2 & Enve 7.8s [Brytcyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics:
Last edited by: Brytcyd: Sep 5, 17 18:53
Quote Reply
Re: 56 cm 2015 Scott Plasma Team Issue - Dura Ace Di2 & Enve 7.8s [Brytcyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like an amazing bike for a great price - good luck!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Free bump.

Brytcyd isn't joking when he says he only rode it once outside -- ONE TIME. The bike is CLEAN and in incredible condition. I got to sit on it on the Tacx Neo for a bit and felt fast just sitting in the basement. Plus, the wheelset is arguably the fastest money can buy.

If I wasn't getting married in two weeks I'd be buying this thing without a doubt.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Re: 56 cm 2015 Scott Plasma Team Issue - Dura Ace Di2 & Enve 7.8s [JBell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike still available. IMWI weekend bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, what’s the crank length and do you have the stock profile design front hydration bottle?
Is the Dash a stock stage?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: 56 cm 2015 Scott Plasma Team Issue - Dura Ace Di2 & Enve 7.8s [tdavey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Morning. Cranks are 172.5 and yep, I do have the front hydration bottle. Everything that came with the bike will be included. The saddle is the Dash Tri.7 saddle - 85 grams, $465 new.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
damn i will am taller
Quote Reply
Re: 56 cm 2015 Scott Plasma Team Issue - Dura Ace Di2 & Enve 7.8s [wskksw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$100 price drop on the full setup. $5,900 shipped and insured.

Please feel free to search my username on ST Classifieds and "Bigbumpman" (yeah, high school) on eBay to see my 100% feedback. I'm a late-into-cycling guy and I've therefore spent a fair bit of time and money trying out as many different bikes and setups as I've been able to over the past few years. I appreciate quality of items and good communication during transactions on both sides, buyer and seller. I'll not waste your time and you'll get everything offered in great condition as fast as I can get it to you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Quote Reply