Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Car and Grizzly Bear Tangle On Trans Canada - You won't believe the outcome... (Just for you Andrew!)
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Car and Grizzly Bear Tangle On Trans Canada - You won't believe the outcome... (Just for you Andrew!) [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"slammed into the bear so hard it was no longer drivable."

Wow, you guys actually drive bears up in Canada?!

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply
Re: Car and Grizzly Bear Tangle On Trans Canada - You won't believe the outcome... (Just for you Andrew!) [Tsunami] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did not know that highways can experience gender dysphoria.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Car and Grizzly Bear Tangle On Trans Canada - You won't believe the outcome... (Just for you Andrew!) [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you. I particularly like to keep abreast of local news in the banff area.

Weirdly my parents just stayed at the "dancing bear" lodge in east glacier nat park or somewhere

They think it probably normally rents by the hour

I pointed out that staying in a hotel called "dancing bear" is a bit like eating in restaurants with photos of the food on the menu............
Does not end well. The only caveat to the photo rule is japan where the description of every item on the menu looks the same
Quote Reply
Re: Car and Grizzly Bear Tangle On Trans Canada - You won't believe the outcome... (Just for you Andrew!) [Tsunami] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not just bears! Ironically, nearly hit a black bear today. Little shit crossed, then doubled back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know a guy who hit a 600 lb black bear. Totally destroyed his truck. Hit a 1500 lb moose and expect a lot more damage.
Quote Reply
Re: Car and Grizzly Bear Tangle On Trans Canada - You won't believe the outcome... (Just for you Andrew!) [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
I know a guy who hit a 600 lb black bear. Totally destroyed his truck. Hit a 1500 lb moose and expect a lot more damage.

Hit any one of those with my Prius, and I will leave a mark on that bear/moose! Dent resistant panels baby!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tsunami wrote:
"slammed into the bear so hard it was no longer drivable."

Wow, you guys actually drive bears up in Canada?!

Where have you been? It's common knowledge BLeP likes to find a good moose and 'drive it home'. A bear is simply upgrading.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
Not just bears! Ironically, nearly hit a black bear today. Little shit crossed, then doubled back.

Let me guess, you had to swerve several times before you hit it?

Swim. Overbike. Walk.
Quote Reply