Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What Should be the Fate of Cersei Lannister? [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Smashed in the face by Gendry's hammer as Jamie is pounding her from behind. The irony would be fantastic...

Quote | Reply
I think Jon is going to get the throne by himself one way or the other. Throughout literature, characters who have a death experience of some kind and come back always do so with a much higher purpose. In classical literature, Odysseus comes to mind, what with his journey to the Underworld and his return. Jon will be a reluctant ruler but he will ultimately rule. He wasn't brought back from the dead for nothing. Especially after he finds out he is a direct descendant of the last Targaryan king and has a legitimate claim to the throne himself.
Quote Reply
Re: What Should be the Fate of Cersei Lannister? [Robert Preston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Robert Preston wrote:
It also didn't say it would be her little brother; just a little brother. There are several younger brothers in the show who could end up killing her, including Euron.

Let's go with this theory. How do you get to where you can kill Cersei? You have to get through Gregor Clegane. Who do we all expect to fight (and kill) the Mountain? Why, a little brother of his...

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: What Should be the Fate of Cersei Lannister? [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another interpretation of the prophecy involves the translation of the word for "valonqar." Most people assume it means little brother. But valonqar is gender neutral and could mean little sister. Using this interpretation, it could refer to any little sister. Two notable little sisters in the story are Arya and Dany.

I still think it will be Jaime. But the Hound would be an interesting choice as well.
Quote Reply
Re: What Should be the Fate of Cersei Lannister? [Robert Preston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The hound would be a good choice if only to hear how many times he calls her a cunt first.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: What Should be the Fate of Cersei Lannister? [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
The hound would be a good choice if only to hear how many times he calls her a cunt first.

Ooooh, I so wanna go with this one! ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Night King has his army of the undead surround Cersei, then orders "death by bukakki".

Live long and surf!
Quote Reply
Re: What Should be the Fate of Cersei Lannister? [Giant Steps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Giant Steps wrote:
Night King has his army of the undead surround Cersei, then orders "death by bukakki".

Death by boo-foo! ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sliced by Arya wearing "Little" Finger's face.
Quote Reply
Re: What Should be the Fate of Cersei Lannister? [tgrunnin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tgrunnin wrote:
Sliced by Arya wearing "Little" Finger's face.

I don't think Cersei would let Littlefinger within 10 feet of her under any circumstance (she almost had the King's Guards cut his throat in that courtyard once), and the Mountain would certainly interpose himself between the two, on Cersei's orders.

Quote Reply
Re: What Should be the Fate of Cersei Lannister? [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lets face it, it's GoT. If it were GRRM writing the next season, I'd be willing to put money on Cersei staying on the throne, allbeit alone and with a miscarried baby, in amongst the ruins of a kingdom ravaged by war and winter, and virtually depopulated (after the other main characters fight and die defeating the night king)

However, since it's the chuckle twins writing it, that's about as likely as Bran laughing out loud. Jaime kills her after she goes mental and tries to burn this mother fucker to the ground with wildfire. Ideally after he finds out Cersei gave birth prematurely and Qyburn brought the child back to life as a mini-Mountain. Daenrys dies heroically, Jon is the reluctant ruler.

Swim. Overbike. Walk.
Quote Reply
Re: What Should be the Fate of Cersei Lannister? [GrimOopNorth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This pretty much summarizes how I think things will end up..except for the mini-mountain.

Quote Reply
Re: What Should be the Fate of Cersei Lannister? [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i think she dies in childbirth.
Quote Reply
Re: What Should be the Fate of Cersei Lannister? [wdrhoads] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That would satisfy the prophecy. But only if the child died too.
Quote Reply

Prev Next