Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

L'Oreal Tranny Sh*tshow
Quote | Reply
L'Oreal hires a black trans woman model for its new advertising campaign;
Model posts inflammatory sh*t on Facebook saying all white people are racially violent;
L'Oreal fires her;
Identity politics sh*tshow ensues.

Fuck everybody. Can't nobody get it right no more.

https://www.nbcnews.com/...eople-racism-n798096

War is god
Last edited by: Crank: Sep 1, 17 10:44
Quote Reply
Re: L'Oreal Tranny Sh*tshow [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unassailable logic in 2017 America.

Quote:
You just proved Munroe Bergdorf's point by cancelling her endorsement. Silencing us affirms the existence and power of white supremacy.— Kelechi Okafor (@kelechnekoff) September 1, 2017

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought we learned that the term "tranny" was an epithet now.

Quote Reply
Re: L'Oreal Tranny Sh*tshow [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Endo wrote:

Did you just assume my gender?! I'm just trying to retake the term.

War is god
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crank wrote:
Endo wrote:

Did you just assume my gender?! I'm just trying to retake the term.

i'm sportin an aisin. whadda you got down there?

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The only trannies I know of are Ford C4, C6 and Toploader transmissions.

The folks running around sporting that particular appellation as a result of their, at best, sexual confusion fail to accept that there are still only two biological sexes, at least at this point in our genetic evolution and leaving aside the occasional biological defect of nature (hermaphrodites, for example, and "defect" is not to be taken in a negative way...it simply means a "mistake" or "deficiency" in the biological development process of the in utero fetus).

Perhaps in the future we'll have developed genetic modification, or more likely manipulation, to such an extent that we'll be able to change the above fact -- never mind that the pleiotropic effect probably dooms us to failure on that front -- but I doubt it.

Here's a syllogism that most such sexually confused people (and their equally confused supporters) -- who seem to be doing their best to conflate sexual behavior and proclivities with natural sexual assignment in an attempt to confuse everyone else as to the parameters of the debate -- would do well to learn:

1. Biological sex (whether a person is male or female) arises as a result of the mechanisms inherent in sexual reproduction.

2. Sexual reproduction -- still -- requires one of each of the two (and only two) human, biological, sexes. .

3. Thus, biological sex can only result in one of two sexes, male or female.

You're either a male or a female -- whether you're heterosexual or homosexual or bisexual -- and you're born that way. You will remain male or female no matter what external changes you make to your body and/or appearance. This is a fact as old as human evolution.

Anything else brought forward to support the proposition that transgendered persons -- who require an array of cosmetic, chemical and surgical procedures to become so -- are their own biological sex or are "unique" or deserving of some sort of civil rights protections (other than the protections all of us deserve as a result of our humanity) or even extra-special (legal, cultural, societal, etc.) treatment, is just smoke and mirrors and chaff thrown into the air to distract from the central tenet presented through the syllogism above.

No human is above the law, no human is below the law. It's when we try to place people either above the law or below the law -- or when we create a special set of laws just for one class of people or another -- that we begin running into trouble. You'd think that liberals and conservatives would have learned that by now.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why did he lighten his skin?...

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Imagine that, a transsexual is a drama queen. Who'd a thunk it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Transgender model wrote:
"Honestly I don't have energy to talk about the racial violence of white people any more. Yes ALL white people," Bergdorf wrote in the post. "Because most of ya'll don't even realise or refuse to acknowledge that your existence, privilege and success as a race is built on the backs, blood and death of people of colour. Your entire existence is drenched in racism. From micro-aggressions to terrorism, you guys built the blueprint for this s***."

Another brain dead sheep who believes all of the difficult parts of life are do to someones oppression rather than personal decisions.
Quote Reply