Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by JeffreyIThink
Re: ISO: Carbon Clincher wheels [JeffreyIThink] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set of profile design Altair 80 carbon clinchers. Let me know if you're interested.
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: Carbon Clincher wheels [heeler50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I appreciate the offer but I'm looking for something a little less deep for road race season.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Race Rim carbon clincher wheels, they're 50 front and 80 rear if you're interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi! I have some Hawk Racing V45 full carbon clinchers (45mm). They are in great shape and the rear wheel has a PowerTap GS hub. The wheels have about 1,000 miles and the PowerTap hub has about 300 (most on the trainer). According to Hawk, they weigh 1,592 grams for the set (here is the link: https://hawk-racing.com/…/w…/veyron/veyron-v45-clincher.html). Loved the wheels but I have too many wheelsets!

I am asking $1,100. They sell for $1,800 new without the power meter. Price is somewhat negotiable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have s set of Reynolds assault slg. Great condition. Message me if interested.
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: Carbon Clincher wheels [dp1122] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No idea if they are any good, but I saw that Performance had some Reynolds for basically half price ~ $900 today.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Zipp 606 wheelset (808/404 combo), but with the aluminum brake track. Shimano 10 speed. Believe they are 182 hubs so 2003-2006 model years. They are not compatible with 11 speed (don't think there is a conversion kit for 182 hubs). I'd let them go for $750. PM me if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Zipp 302s for sale here on ST. Awesome wheels if you can live with the pedestrian 45mm depth :-0
Last edited by: GreenBoy: Nov 30, 17 9:59
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: Carbon Clincher wheels [WannabSpeedy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"No idea if they are any good, but I saw that Performance had some Reynolds for basically half price ~ $900 today."

Those wheels are built with very cheap hubs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of full carbon FLO 90's up for sale, check out the original posting here: http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...r_P6475424/#p6475424

Quote Reply
Re: ISO: Carbon Clincher wheels [fluidvapor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The pair on the complete bike I'm selling are pretty sweet for 45mm wide clinchers. Just need to find someone that wants the bike :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mavic Cosmic Carbone clinchers with aluminum brake track. 50 mm rim. Power Tap 2.4 hub. SRAM cassette. Mavic skewers. Training tires and tubes. $750 shipped in CONUS.

Habitual line stepper.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have:
Old 10 speed Zipp 404
10/11 Shimano c50 rs81
Flo carbon+alu 60

Flo's would be very top of your range. Zipp's and Shimano's close to the bottom.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have a set of Reynolds Strike SLG carbon clinchers for SRAM/Shim 10/11 speed. Would be at the topic of your range, but message me and we might be able to work something out.
Quote Reply