Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

BLM Issues 10 Demands to White People - Is it click bait for not listing the demands?
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: BLM Issues 10 Demands to White People - Is it click bait for not listing the demands? [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im doing my part I have a black cat
Also Im kind of brown
Quote Reply
Re: BLM Issues 10 Demands to White People - Is it click bait for not listing the demands? [Constantine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's the end of August, most of us are a bit brown. Does my natural ability to maintain my tan lines until January exempt me? Or do I need to go to the Caribbean or Mexico for a top up in December?
Quote Reply
Re: BLM Issues 10 Demands to White People - Is it click bait for not listing the demands? [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got a bitchin tan this summer, and have kind of olive skin.

Give me your house.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I didn't watch it, but is this the one where she couches them as "suggestions?" Like, "leave your house to a family of color so that they can join the ranks of property owners," or something like that?

War is god
Quote Reply
Re: BLM Issues 10 Demands to White People - Is it click bait for not listing the demands? [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, this lady shits on BLM.
Quote Reply
Re: BLM Issues 10 Demands to White People - Is it click bait for not listing the demands? [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:

Give me your house.

You live in Victoria and you want MY house? Holy shit man, you're desperate!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She lists the demands.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: BLM Issues 10 Demands to White People - Is it click bait for not listing the demands? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
and ridicules them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

Give me your house.

You live in Victoria and you want MY house? Holy shit man, you're desperate!

Hey, I never said I'd give up my house.

Now cough it up, whitey!

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I live in Vancouver, own a house and when I kick the bucket I'll leave it to MY kids. Or I just may sell it and cash in yuuuge $$$ and keep it for ME and MY kids. And we are as white as it gets. What a bitchin' racist I am, eh?
Quote Reply
Re: BLM Issues 10 Demands to White People - Is it click bait for not listing the demands? [Constantine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Constantine wrote:

slave owner.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WOW, I couldn't believe #7 !!

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
But seriously, I'd rather read a list than give someone click-credit for an asinine video.

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Constantine wrote:
Also Im kind of brown

I own a grey cat, so I must be ok.

Wait a second, it's a Russian Blue, so I am screwed either way.
Quote Reply