Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Andrewmc just made a controversial thread - and you won't believe people's reactions
Quote | Reply

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Andrewmc just made a controversial thread - and you won't believe people's reactions [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
15 foods you are eating that are making you fat.

Re: Andrewmc just made a controversial thread - and you won't believe people's reactions [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My 2016 new year's resolution was to stop clicking on this stuff. I guess this new form suckered me it.
You gotta add... reply #53 really freaked me out!... and then figure out some way to make them only be able to view the replies one at a time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't forget "you'll never believe what ________ looks like now!"

OR

"__________'s yacht/penthouse/apartment is disgusting!"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This one gets my attention every time.

Quote Reply
Re: Andrewmc just made a controversial thread - and you won't believe people's reactions [North] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
North wrote:

That's not click it's master...
Quote Reply
Re: Andrewmc just made a controversial thread - and you won't believe people's reactions [North] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
North wrote:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
North wrote:

oh yeah.
do we know anything about this pic? i won't click on it. here or wherever you snatched it from.

see what i did there?

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply