Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Why is all the shit clickbait news now posted on front page of LR [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
Hahahahaha! Got me! I hate politics these days and I simply don't like fighting on the Interwebs anymore. So I read something interesting and want to share it with all you fine folks. :-)

Man BK you lost all my respects.. interwebs really...

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Why is all the shit clickbait news now posted on front page of LR [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

And laugh a little. The world could use more smiles about now :-)

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Why is all the shit clickbait news now posted on front page of LR [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm really not meaning to click-bait anything. I just read about things that I think would be of interest to some of us and I post it, hopefully with commentary or my own take on it, and always with a link to a quality article or reputable news source (I stay away, as much as possible from the lefty or righty websites, for example). And I certainly try not to inject any serious ideological tomfoolery (I love that word ;-) of my own into it. LOL!

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Why is all the shit clickbait news now posted on front page of LR [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Been gone all day and I come back to find a forum with no BK posts till the bottom half of the screen.

Since I'm a science guy, I do some science and I can't find an F'n BK thread started on 9/1/17.

Maybe my peer reviewers need to correct me. Or maybe that British fool who doesn't even include links in his threads (cause he thinks everyone knows what he's talkin about) has cowed the mighty BK.

I have a busy day tomorrow. Limited time on the internet, except for my morning constitutional. I'm hoping BK gives me something to read when I wake up.

Good night.

PS: BK don't be intimidated by a Brit who has retreated to France.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Why is all the shit clickbait news now posted on front page of LR [aarondb4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aarondb4 wrote:
slowguy wrote:
Andrewmc wrote:
It just baffles me

The discourse has deteriorated

The articles are just that - clickbait - and to what end?

Its like the revenge of the Forge

Kahuna's getting his post numbers up.

It's either Kahuna makes his posts or we listen to Canadians cry about Trump. I'll take Kahuna and his posts.

There's a step in the right direction! Do yourself a favour, quit reading cerveloguy's posts, that's what I did! ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Why is all the shit clickbait news now posted on front page of LR [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
aarondb4 wrote:
slowguy wrote:
Andrewmc wrote:
It just baffles me

The discourse has deteriorated

The articles are just that - clickbait - and to what end?

Its like the revenge of the Forge

Kahuna's getting his post numbers up.

It's either Kahuna makes his posts or we listen to Canadians cry about Trump. I'll take Kahuna and his posts.

There's a step in the right direction! Do yourself a favour, quit reading cerveloguy's posts, that's what I did! ;)

Canadians don't clickbait. Just like Charlie don't surf. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
I'm really not meaning to click-bait anything.

i doubt that

big kahuna wrote:
II just read about things that I think would be of interest to some of us and I post it,

not so much.

big kahuna wrote:
Ialways with a link to a quality article or reputable news source

categorically no.

i love your words. your words. i'd love to hear more of your words. so crank up that big brain of yours, baby, and churn out some original thought. this place has moved on from the days of ajfranke and the first-iteration of the big kahuna, where we booted up to see the morning right wing news dump cut and pasted to the forum. if you don't think it - originally think it and write it - it didn't happen.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Last edited by: Slowman: Sep 2, 17 7:41
Quote Reply

Prev Next