Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Local weather
Quote | Reply
Next ten days were forecast to be hitting 90 plus every day, with some right up bordering on triple digit, before finally falling to high 80s. Usually this is a July/august thing for us(and even that didn't use to be the case), and September drops to 70s/80s.

We also have the smoke from BC, Montana, Oregon, and central Washington blowing in, so no matter which way the wind blows we've got it.

Anyone else have fun weather they want to share? (:

Of course I'd rather be here than Houston, or any of the mentioned (or unmentioned) places on fire, anyone that is there I hope you guys are staying safe
Quote Reply
Re: Local weather [Koala Bear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Koala Bear wrote:
Next ten days were forecast to be hitting 90 plus every day, with some right up bordering on triple digit, before finally falling to high 80s. Usually this is a July/august thing for us(and even that didn't use to be the case), and September drops to 70s/80s.

We also have the smoke from BC, Montana, Oregon, and central Washington blowing in, so no matter which way the wind blows we've got it.

Anyone else have fun weather they want to share? (:

Of course I'd rather be here than Houston, or any of the mentioned (or unmentioned) places on fire, anyone that is there I hope you guys are staying safe

In Central Maine temps have been fairly nice, in the 70's this week down around 50 at night. OTOH, we have had one good soaking rain in the last couple of months. So really dry here, same thing last summer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We've had an unusually cold August in MA. Already down into the high 40's at night and 70's during day. I have a boat load of green tomatoes which should be red by now and I road yesterday morning with two long sleeve jerseys.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Southern Ontario is God's Country the past few weeks. Days around 25, nights around 14, and sunny skies.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply