Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman Dress Shirts & Dresses
Quote | Reply
I just saw that Ironman is now selling men's dress shirts and women's dresses on ironman.com. I just can't envision someone showing up to a business meeting wearing an M-Dot dress shirt. That would be pretty epic! Lol!

What will they come up with next? I guess there's a customer for every product.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Dress Shirts & Dresses [mwanner1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed. Though I did like the golf shirts offered at races last season, I bought the oceansid and Santa Cruz shirts. This year they switched to Colombia branded golf shirts at races and they just don't seem as unique, very plain.

I only bring up because that is the closest other item to a dress shirt.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$119.95! Holy hell that's expensive for a shirt.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Of course, what else would you wear with Ironman cufflinks?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FWIW their polo shirts look nice, but are baggy around the waist (and are also way too long). Almost as if they don't know the type of people that might be buying them? Not many obese people hanging around the expo area.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe it's a corporate macho thing?
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Dress Shirts & Dresses [mgreer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"$119.95! Holy hell that's expensive for a shirt."

Maybe, maybe not. True dress shirts run $150 and up for quality products, especially if they are made to measure and use quality construction and fabrics. This is more like a corporate logo shirt, sold in t-shirt sizes, that many large businesses sell for branding wear at trade shows. In that case, it's probably a bit on the high side (my company sells one for $85), but not out of the realm of reasonable for a commercial marketing product. You'll pay more than that for a non-outlet Ralph Lauren Polo product with their logo all over it. It would make a decent Friday business casual shirt.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Dress Shirts & Dresses [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Charles Tyrwhitt is the standard I go by as my upper limit and they're typically on sale 4 for $200 (despite their $100 msrp).
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Dress Shirts & Dresses [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The head of marketing used his own dimensions
Quote Reply