Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Updated MORF-Tech Bar (Pics of Latest Version)
Quote | Reply
Frank just sent out photos of the latest version of the MORF Tech bar. I believe this is the final version but I could be wrong. Frank should have a pretty slick bike at Interbike to show these off ;)

Quote Reply
Re: Updated MORF-Tech Bar (Pics of Latest Version) [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was shocked at how well-built the pair that I tested out were. Super solid build with no looseness whatsoever. I can't use any on my Trek SC, but otherwise I'd be thinking seriously about these.

----------------------------------------------------------
Zen and the Art of Triathlon. Strava Workout Log
Interviews with Chris McCormack, Helle Frederikson, Angela Naeth, and many more.
http://www.zentriathlon.com
Quote Reply
Re: Updated MORF-Tech Bar (Pics of Latest Version) [ZenTriBrett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If it's a 2014 or later Speed Concept I'm having arrangements made for a custom stem. It will be pricey but at least the option will exist.
Quote Reply
Re: Updated MORF-Tech Bar (Pics of Latest Version) [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just saw that in the email they sent out. They also said preorders are closed... When did they open? I dont think I ever got an email about it.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Updated MORF-Tech Bar (Pics of Latest Version) [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn - looks like I missed out on the preorder as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If he can get UCI approval, I'd love to have these on my track bike. Cool bit of kit

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just visited their website for the first time and see they might have a drop bar extension version.

I see no reason those wouldn't fit under the USAC rules.

Could be very interesting for riders who tend to get in a lot of breakaways or for stage races where the TT has to be done on a standard road bike. Not that the position in the drops in the midline would be very comfortable....
Quote Reply