Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Toxic Masculinity! And White Privilege! In One Horrible Mise-en-scène!
Quote | Reply
The horror. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Toxic Masculinity! And White Privilege! In One Horrible Mise-en-scène! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 If I were a betting man I'd wager that @RennaW is just too fucking fat to be carried by any human, man or woman.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Toxic Masculinity! And White Privilege! In One Horrible Mise-en-scène! [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
If I were a betting man I'd wager that @RennaW is just too fucking fat to be carried by any human, man or woman.
I read that tweet like it was supposed to be in pink.
Quote Reply
Re: Toxic Masculinity! And White Privilege! In One Horrible Mise-en-scène! [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

Actually, I think she was being ironic or sardonic or supportive -- whatever -- of the display of toxic masculinity, as horrible as it was. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Toxic Masculinity! And White Privilege! In One Horrible Mise-en-scène! [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SH wrote:
Duffy wrote:
I read that tweet like it was supposed to be in pink.

I just don't know anymore. I've seen 3 stories this week that read like Onion articles.

But they were real.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

Wrong again. Conservative Baptist who tweets what she thinks is funny. You are on a roll, dumbass ;)

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Toxic Masculinity! And White Privilege! In One Horrible Mise-en-scène! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe off topic, but why does anyone need to be carried if the water is only about 6" deep?

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: Toxic Masculinity! And White Privilege! In One Horrible Mise-en-scène! [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alvin Tostig wrote:
Maybe off topic, but why does anyone need to be carried if the water is only about 6" deep?

5" boots
Quote Reply
Re: Toxic Masculinity! And White Privilege! In One Horrible Mise-en-scène! [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alvin Tostig wrote:

Fresh pedi.
She has new suede boots.
Can't let icky water get on new black pants.
See, lots of reasons.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alvin Tostig wrote:

For the pictures.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Toxic Masculinity! And White Privilege! In One Horrible Mise-en-scène! [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Wrong again. Conservative Baptist who tweets what she thinks is funny. You are on a roll, dumbass ;)

It's real to me!!!!!

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alvin Tostig wrote:

That water is a stew of chemicals and raw sewage
Quote Reply