Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

CNN panel discussion on Charlettesville....
Quote | Reply
Hehehe....

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: CNN panel discussion on Charlettesville.... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Classic. That interview was frustrated as all hell those people weren't saying what she wanted them to.

Quote Reply
Re: CNN panel discussion on Charlettesville.... [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like people can find the truth on their own.

Would like to know more about how that black lady tried to share videos on facebook and was blocked from doing so.

Something was brought up that always seemed off to me. The video of the white sups chanting about Jews was at night, yet the car running over those people was during the day.

Now I get it.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: CNN panel discussion on Charlettesville.... [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And notice how the CNN hostess speaks in a different tone to the black lady...

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

"I should not be forced to choose between Hitler and Stalin", nailed it. Perfect response. absolutely freaking PERFECT!!!
Quote Reply
Re: CNN panel discussion on Charlettesville.... [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:
Duffy wrote:

"I should not be forced to choose between Hitler and Stalin", nailed it. Perfect response. absolutely freaking PERFECT!!!

I have lost all respect for Alisyn Camerota

All Nazis are bad, not everyone that opposes Nazis are good..i.e. Stalin

When you carry the flag of the Soviet Union you are supporting Stalin, who killed millions of his own people along with over 22k Polish Military personnel.

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply
Re: CNN panel discussion on Charlettesville.... [Billabong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wtf is with CNN that they can't pick their group of John/Jane Q Public types more carefully? Host gets annoyed, unsurprisingly, that no one agrees with her. Sheeze, they made her look like a knucklehead. What viewing audience is that going to appeal to? Get a bunch of Progressives to debate the charms of Communists vs. NAZIs. Then you'll get the answers that will appeal to your base. Better you appeal to the half of the nation than you appeal to none of them.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 I watched CNN the other night. Don Lemon who I think styles himself as a journalist started off the segment by calling Trump the "teleprompter president" and then something about the lying president. Now their is no doubt that Trump lies but it is quite clear CNN "journalists" hate the right side of the political spectrum.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: CNN panel discussion on Charlettesville.... [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This was labeled as a group of Trump supporters so they got what they expected. I give props to whatever producer at CNN rounded up a group of Trump supporters who a) actually supported Trump and b) weren't total idiots. The interviewer screwed it up though.
Quote Reply
Re: CNN panel discussion on Charlettesville.... [torrey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I give props to whatever producer at CNN rounded up a group of Trump supporters who a) actually supported Trump and b) weren't total idiots.

They had to span the country to find 6 people who fit the criteria...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
torrey wrote:
This was labeled as a group of Trump supporters so they got what they expected. I give props to whatever producer at CNN rounded up a group of Trump supporters who a) actually supported Trump and b) weren't total idiots. The interviewer screwed it up though.

I think they got what they expected, but the interviewer failed to execute the plan. The plan was to get some of those 'Trump idiots' up on the stage so they could belittle them and make them look like...idiots.

A couple of months ago, after I just couldn't take it anymore, I deleted their app from my phone, deleted their bookmark from my Mac, and deleted their channel from my favorites list on the TV. They are nothing but shills for the Democratic party that spend the majority of their air time twisting every single event into some sort of opportunity to blame Trump. I admit to being conservative, but I used to watch them about a third of the time because I think you need to hear both sides of every story. Then, they went so far off the rails as to make themselves useless. They are the designated Liberal Echo Chamber.

Greg

If you are a Canuck that engages in gratuitous bashing of the US, you are probably on my Iggy List. So, save your self a bunch of typing a response unless you also feel the need to gratuitously bash me. If so, have fun.
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f___ things up" - Barack Obama, 2020
Quote Reply
Re: CNN panel discussion on Charlettesville.... [gregtryin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
A couple of months ago, after I just couldn't take it anymore, I deleted their app from my phone, deleted their bookmark from my Mac, and deleted their channel from my favorites list on the TV. They are nothing but shills for the Democratic party that spend the majority of their air time twisting every single event into some sort of opportunity to blame Trump. I admit to being conservative, but I used to watch them about a third of the time because I think you need to hear both sides of every story. Then, they went so far off the rails as to make themselves useless. They are the designated Liberal Echo Chamber.

You're not wrong about CNN.

Do you listen to conservative talk radio regularly? I was a regular listener to the local (now syndicated) CTR guy, Chris Plante, during the Obama administration. He was excellent at filling in the gaps in coverage from the MSM, and putting reporting in context. Since Trump's election, it's reached a point that I can't listen. It's 98% attacking Democrats and the Media while ignoring the elephant in the room. Most of CTR goes that way now, probably as it always has, but it's even more glaring now during this dysfunctional administration.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: CNN panel discussion on Charlettesville.... [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Conservative Talk Radio isn't espousing conservative ideas anymore.

They are just Anti-liberal and defend Trump (sounds familiar, slowman?).

Trump is not a conservative so they cannot point to Trumps conservative on their shows. They can only comment on the avalanche of material given to them by the left.

Been listening to podcasts mostly these days.

Joe Rogan with Ben Shapiro was really good. Shapiro is no fan of Trump.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That was entertaining to watch at first, then I just wanted to yell at the interviewer to just give it up, its obviously not working, you brought in too smart of a group. Almost felt bad for her, but I didn't.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shapiro's podcast is usually worth a listen. His take on Charlottesville was spot on, IMO.

His podcast production values are straight ghetto, though.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: CNN panel discussion on Charlettesville.... [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Shapiro's podcast is usually worth a listen. His take on Charlottesville was spot on, IMO.

His podcast production values are straight ghetto, though.

I was referring to Joe Rogan's podcast with Shapiro as a guest.

Can't listen to Ben's podcast because of the aforementioned crappy production.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
torrey wrote:
Ah so, I'd not spotted that they'd intentionally brought in Trumpees. Thanks for the clarification.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That panel discussion reminded me of slowman's latest attempt to paint all non lefties with a very broad brush. Neither attempt worked well.
Quote Reply
Re: CNN panel discussion on Charlettesville.... [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
That panel discussion reminded me of slowman's latest attempt to paint all non lefties with a very broad brush. Neither attempt worked well.

I became a Trump supporter in that brush stroke. I loves me some Trump.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: CNN panel discussion on Charlettesville.... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:

I became a Trump supporter in that brush stroke. I loves me some Trump.

Not just that... because you are male, white, and live in the south (of Canada) you're also an ignorant racist Nazi lover. Welcome!
Quote Reply