Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

If you take the kids to the park to ride their bikes
Quote | Reply
When you are finished and you have walked back towards the car.

After you have lent the bikes against the wall and strapped the kids in to car.

Go back and get the fucking bikes.

Do not 10 hours later ask "did you take the bikes out of the car..........."

We will put this one down to experience

My response has been........could happen to anyone..........
Quote Reply
Re: If you take the kids to the park to ride their bikes [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: If you take the kids to the park to ride their bikes [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My wife.

Bikes are missing. Presumed stolen.
Last edited by: Andrewmc: Aug 24, 17 12:42
Quote Reply
Re: If you take the kids to the park to ride their bikes [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Were the bikes still there when you went back?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:

Bikes are missing. Presumed stolen.

Fucking French
Quote Reply
Re: If you take the kids to the park to ride their bikes [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thats not far off what i said..........
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
Thats not far off what i said..........

Did you use an amphibian word?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At least she didn't leave the kids at the park. There is always that. I left the garage door open a few months ago and thieves took two bikes.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would stick to the horrendous swimming and give up on the biking
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think I'd rather define liberalism
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And that is why you buy dirt cheap used bikes off of craigslist for little kids. Worst case your out $30. Or whatever that is in frenchy money.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't feel so bad , my dad once forgot me in one of those old rides outside department stores, back in the day when you could leave your kid alone to have fun and not worry about it, but hey remember to pick them up...lol
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Presumed stolen.
---

Unsecured property abandoned at the park for more than a work day are fair game, according to the unwritten rules of the playground.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: If you take the kids to the park to ride their bikes [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
Presumed stolen.
---

Unsecured property abandoned at the park for more than a work day are fair game, according to the unwritten rules of the playground.

Where did you grow up, the Isle of the Lord of the Flies?
Quote Reply
Re: If you take the kids to the park to ride their bikes [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
South side of Chicago, not that you would have any idea where that is.

Quote Reply
Re: If you take the kids to the park to ride their bikes [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I worked 49th and pulaski

Most of my friends grew up in blue island though that may not be the south side you are talking about
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Born in Blue Island. Grew up in Chicago Heights.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:

Which part?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
Born in Blue Island. Grew up in Chicago Heights.

Poser... my wife is an actual South Sider
Quote Reply
Re: If you take the kids to the park to ride their bikes [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have left the garage door open numerous times overnight over the years and nothing has ever gone missing.

Needless to say I don't live in Detroit anymore where a friend left the garage door open while he was in his yard and turned around to see someone running down the street with his lawnmower.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:

It's the baddest part of town, even I know that

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply